Dressing better

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Do Red Wing stores go on sale for Black Friday? Same question for David Z stores. If they do, then I'm going to drop some money. If not, then the stuff can wait

anyone ?

Can we talk about underwear for a minute?

For those of you who work in an office environment and live in colder climates, are you wearing anything under your slacks? Like long johns? Every morning I when walk outside and the cold wind rips through my thin dress pants like a warm knife through butter I tell myself I have to do something about it... but I never do. There has to be a layering alternative to thermal underwear that isn't so thick and obtrusive.

Does anybody own a pair of black clarks db mind throwing up a fit pic? I'm thinking about getting the oakwood or a black pair and was wondering what would be more versatile...right now I only have the beeswax ones

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

employees dumped stuff out, then people grabbing hoards. saw a fight. then people were bartering when it cooled down. didn't get what i wanted. 
ohwell.gif
Damn 
laugh.gif
.  People acting like fools over an h&m collabo?  I don't even think some of those people like h&m or versace but when paired together it does something to them.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

For those of you who work in an office environment and live in colder climates, are you wearing anything under your slacks? Like long johns? Every morning I when walk outside and the cold wind rips through my thin dress pants like a warm knife through butter I tell myself I have to do something about it... but I never do. There has to be a layering alternative to thermal underwear that isn't so thick and obtrusive.

I live in NYC and I know what you mean. I'm a teacher so I'm usually in slacks 4 out of the 5 days of the week. Personally I wear shorts under my slacks and they make all the difference. My slacks are pretty slim yet my basketball shorts fit well under them. Thermals to me are too restrictive and after a while become uncomfortably warm.

How do Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes fit?  I've never had a pair and I'm thinking about getting a pair from J. Crew, but they don't have a 9 or 9.5, so they'll have to order them.  Appreciate the help btw...

you would get a much wider variety from the actual sperry's site or store....they fit snugged but tend to stretch easily....i don't know about you but i don't wear socks with mines so i can stay true to size....if not go up half a size.

you would get a much wider variety from the actual sperry's site or store....they fit snugged but tend to stretch easily....i don't know about you but i don't wear socks with mines so i can stay true to size....if not go up half a size.

^^^every single one of them is fresh to death....my man Jay
pimp.gif
thats definitely a good look on him....best vie ever seen on him.

^^^every single one of them is fresh to death....my man Jay
pimp.gif
thats definitely a good look on him....best vie ever seen on him.

You could try under armour or other types of tights, I did it a few times last winter since they aren't bulky.  They make thermal long johns now that are pretty slim.  I bought a pair from target that works well.  Check out the heat tech stuff from uniqlo also.

You could try under armour or other types of tights, I did it a few times last winter since they aren't bulky.  They make thermal long johns now that are pretty slim.  I bought a pair from target that works well.  Check out the heat tech stuff from uniqlo also.

I think a big part of how good a suit looks on you is your shoulder : waist ratio. If your shoulders are considerably wider or narrower than your waist then any jacket is going to look a bit off. That's why a lot of these professional athletes who are fit and have endless budgets can't really get a suit that looks right. Shoulders are too wide, waist is too narrow.

A lot of these models that you see wearing these slim fit suits are built like 10 year old boys. They have narrow waists and equally narrow shoulders, allowing their suit jackets to look perfectly rectangular.

I think a big part of how good a suit looks on you is your shoulder : waist ratio. If your shoulders are considerably wider or narrower than your waist then any jacket is going to look a bit off. That's why a lot of these professional athletes who are fit and have endless budgets can't really get a suit that looks right. Shoulders are too wide, waist is too narrow.

A lot of these models that you see wearing these slim fit suits are built like 10 year old boys. They have narrow waists and equally narrow shoulders, allowing their suit jackets to look perfectly rectangular.

anyone familiar with Zappos on a black friday? They never do coupons, so im wondering if they even have black friday sales. Scoping a particular shoe, undecided on whether to buy or wait.

Also, does anyone know where to cop a pair of olive dockeresque cargo pants?

Back
Top Bottom