Dressing better

laugh.gif

It's Sperry Topsider

Anywho, I wish I could pull off white jeans like this or at least find one that fits similar. When will Levi's make some white 514's?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

great thread ...
eventually we grow up and this streetwear stuff just dont feel right on a daily basis, And when your dressed up , atleast for me ... I feel more confident about myself
only real piece of advice I can give is PLEASE buy pants your actually waist sz ... you can ruin the whole fit with your waist looking all wavy in that belt

one of the old work outfits I used to get alot of compliments on

l_484b763b45ab4bacb8b9a09bf6a462cb.jpg
Solid.
pimp.gif

I gotta say I really dislike this, but I havent grown up in America so my taste is naturally different

You ruined a nice outfit with those shoes, the fit looks horrible.

HATERADE?

Haterade indeed, that fit is fly as hell. I think every piece works, NH.
Outfit is alright. Nothing to go crazy about. The shoes really throw the entire outfit off though.
yeah bro...no hate...but the shoes really throw it off. sneakers are not a good look. even if they are some "dressy" type of sneakers or whatever you wanna call them
247256ee30eb7bd1e74bdd8d6364561c55ed404.jpg

some people would disagree with you. the guy above got voted one of GQ's 10 most stylish men.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

great thread ...
eventually we grow up and this streetwear stuff just dont feel right on a daily basis, And when your dressed up , atleast for me ... I feel more confident about myself
only real piece of advice I can give is PLEASE buy pants your actually waist sz ... you can ruin the whole fit with your waist looking all wavy in that belt

one of the old work outfits I used to get alot of compliments on

l_484b763b45ab4bacb8b9a09bf6a462cb.jpg
Solid.
pimp.gif

I gotta say I really dislike this, but I havent grown up in America so my taste is naturally different

You ruined a nice outfit with those shoes, the fit looks horrible.

HATERADE?

Haterade indeed, that fit is fly as hell. I think every piece works, NH.
Outfit is alright. Nothing to go crazy about. The shoes really throw the entire outfit off though.
yeah bro...no hate...but the shoes really throw it off. sneakers are not a good look. even if they are some "dressy" type of sneakers or whatever you wanna call them
247256ee30eb7bd1e74bdd8d6364561c55ed404.jpg

some people would disagree with you. the guy above got voted one of GQ's 10 most stylish men.
Stylish doesn't necessarily mean every outfit's a good look. I love Jack Purcell's as much as the next man but I think anyone thatwears them with more formal looking slacks is a damn fool. Disregard everything I said though if your own personal style is limited to copying the looks ofothers.

Where's the best spot online to buy a nice black peacot for relatively cheap? Like less than $100. As cheap as possible really I have no money
laugh.gif

Im curious as to what kind of shoes ya'll dudes are wearing to the club.

My boys keep putting on Lacoste boat shoes or some SB Blazers and get mad when we can't get in to Nikki Marina of the 5th.

They get on me for wearing a dress shoe or "church shoes'' as they call it, but I never have a problem with dress code, unlike them.

They say they want to go shoe shopping before we hit South Beach for spring break but they don't know what to get. What do ya'll
rock shoe-wise to a upscale club?

^^^ Any of the shoes on the first page (of the link below) works for me, even the white ones!
http://niketalk.com/topic/87723
I would suggest looking for shoes with rubber soles though as it gets too slippery in the dance floor at times, or just any smooth surface in general.

^ Where do they sell Paul Smith shoes and how much do they run?

Every time I look for some, the place only sells accessories like wallets, belts and such

^^^ BlueBee and www.paulsmith.co.uk/us sells PS Shoes.
However, with the Euro-US exchange rate, it is actually cheaper to buy from the UK site even if the shipping and custom fee are expensive.

im on my last semester of business school and im still rockin the hoodie and jordans cause i know i will be wearing the dress stuff for a long time!!!

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

img1851xi2.jpg

My contribution to the thread. A nice jacket and shoes can do wonders. Something I ran some errands in.

the jeans are a little too baggy for my taste , but to each his own .. but the fitted gotta go

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

the jeans are a little too baggy for my taste , but to each his own .. but the fitted gotta go

I feel you..the fitted was there to hide my riduclous hair at the moment. I didnt really need to fix it up to run to Walmart. My legs need to breathe in thejeans I wear but like you said, to each their own.

The jeans won't look so baggy if the bottom are tapered a bit.

As for slim khaki's/chino, I find Penguin to be rather slim but then again the bottom has to be tapered.
I'll post some differences later of tapered and un-tapered pants and how big of a difference they make in looking slim.
If I don't feel too lazy that is.

Back
Top Bottom