Dressing better

anytime!

sorry im not too good at resizing and ill keep the thread updated with info on current sales from gap inc.

which include : gap , banana republic, and old navy

lets get our style game up in 2009 everybody

I don't have a problem wearing non name brand $%+#, but Walmart and Target?

I guess if that gets the job done for you.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

I can't believe you guys forgot Goodwill or Savers and Wal-Mart
I'm not trying to sound like a snoob, but are you series? I'd rather go look for deals at Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshall before going to WalMart.

What's a snoob? Do you mean serious? Yes.
Heh, the irony is really funny here.

*Snob. *And as you corrected already, yes serious. Sorry for the typos, I was typing on 2 message boards at once, the other being for my 3 series.

The only thing I've bought from WalMart was a pair of gloves for $2 and that thing had a grip of holes developing after several wears.

Target is ok with me:
41SwjVrJ2oL._AA400_.jpg
41GQjJp4mXL._AA400_.jpg

51K8P5Tzv1L._AA260_.jpg
41XJ7%2BHLUBL._AA260_.jpg
41AXeESi30L._AA260_.jpg

41g9M46%2BgPL._AA260_.jpg
41a0nMEULGL._AA260_.jpg
41h7PARH2VL._AA260_.jpg

517UDApn2ZL._AA260_.jpg
41GlKhvqnOL._AA260_.jpg
41FcrsfKw3L._AA260_.jpg

Target's vintage-esque superhero tee's are awesome. I believe they are on sale for $10 each at the moment too.

Walmart . . . I guess if you want that work wear look then it could work by getting those Wranglers bootcut and some red plaid jackets.

oh ok well you gotta say that next time then man no hate then that just means we gotta hook you up with some good online deals then

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Need jacket like right nao.

00020m.jpg

Richard Chai F/W 09
I think the jacket's very nice, but the sleeves of the sweater under is way too long. It looks like Charlie Brown playing the piano, haha.

yo guys , no friends and family that i have heard of but

for 3 days spend 75$ get 20$ off for the next 3 days at gap

It might not be friends and family but until the 25 I think not 100% sure you can get 20% off of purchases of 100 or more. The code is brspring. Its inthis thread further back.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

yo guys , no friends and family that i have heard of but

for 3 days spend 75$ get 20$ off for the next 3 days at gap
It might not be friends and family but until the 25 I think not 100% sure you can get 20% off of purchases of 100 or more. The code is brspring. Its in this thread further back.

That's for Banana Republic, hence the BR in BRSPRING. And yes, I posted up the coupon and have used it twice myself already. Works onanything on the store and online, including on sale and clearance.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Need jacket like right nao.

00020m.jpg

Richard Chai F/W 09
I think the jacket's very nice, but the sleeves of the sweater under is way too long. It looks like Charlie Brown playing the piano, haha.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that coat is nice tho

Originally Posted by RFX45

It is all about how the clothes fit, i cannot stress that enough.

Anyways, you need to start with some khaki's or chino's, nothing baggy and no boot cut.
Darker chino's are versatile as well.
Real dark jeans, with a tapered bottom works too.

You need some non-bulky casual shoe, ie: Jack Purcell's or Stan Smith's. I particularly like how versatile Clarks Desert boot are.
Shoes_iA44981.jpg

Get some brown shoes, enough said.

Invest in a quality white dress shirt and blue oxford. Trust me, it will get a lot of wear and just plain awesome.
Striped sportshirts couldn't hurt either. Do not forget to tuck it in when appropriate.

Some V-Neck sweaters or a cardigan, take a pick.

A navy sportcoat is optional. Pea coats are a good option for cold weathers too.

A nice belt to match the shoes wouldn't hurt either, although at times, a beltless chino could look real good.

Don't forget the nice socks.
a9xa-800e-f08-s-16996.jpg
a9xa-800e-f18-e-16913.jpg
a8xa-800e-f08-e-15309.jpg

Some nice knitted ties to keep it casual.
a9xa-ktie-strp1-l-17954.jpg
a9xa-ktie-mstrp-l-17502.jpg
a9xa-ktie-sspt-n-17506.jpg

I intentionally left out polo's to change it up a bit.
Time to move up a bit from polos, trust me.

*+*???

%$@%* eye for a straight guy
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom