Dressing better

for the ny heads looking for some gucci things...but i think yall already know or i posted this a bit too late
laugh.gif

http://racked.com/archives/2009/08/06/above_the_fray_a_gargantuan_gucci_rush_at_dsw.php?o=0

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Dude... Let people rock whatever they want. You even made a thread just so people would agree with you.
roll.gif
What do you gain from that?
If guys wanna rock pink pants... and are baggin shorties at the same time.. then let it rock.. You salty because dudes with pink pants are baggin girls andyour not?
If you dont see this.. then you dont get out of your neighborhood enough.

Yea that was what i was planning on doing...I wanted to have a pocket square that would match my shirt. But if taking off the pocket will ruin the shirt iguess i should just find some fabric that i can cut up, it should'nt be too hard to make a pocket square right?

Originally Posted by thaothariceboi

Yea that was what i was planning on doing...I wanted to have a pocket square that would match my shirt. But if taking off the pocket will ruin the shirt i guess i should just find some fabric that i can cut up, it should'nt be too hard to make a pocket square right?

Fashion tip of the day: NEVER match your pocket square with your shirt or your tie. They should have the same color tones, but should nevermatch. Example, if your shirt is blue/white, you can use a white/blue pocket square of different patterns. Thats an ultimate fashion faux pas.

You can definitely use a piece of a shirt into a pocket square if you want to, but please please please (lol), never match it to that same shirt.

How do Sperrys fit? Assuming they're the same for women sizing
nerd.gif

7-7.5 in dunk lows men = ? in Sperrys

Also, where to find a coat similar to this? H&M had one last winter but I missed out. Now they only have those pea coats w/oversized buttons everyone seemsto love..

No more xs/s..

i wear a 9.5/10 in Nikes, sometimes a 10.5. That includes dunks and i wear 9.5 in sperrys. I like them a little tighter since i don't wear socks with them( please don't wear socks with them)

what do ya'll think about pleated slacks? I've notice alot of them going on sale lately, didn't know if they were out of season/style or something.Any word on this topic? thanks

Originally Posted by ImmenseD

what do ya'll think about pleated slacks? I've notice alot of them going on sale lately, didn't know if they were out of season/style or something. Any word on this topic? thanks

if its slacks only, get flat ront.

thanks for backing me up rfx and niidawg , good outfits there too real classic and well done.

Yeah that's me in the pictures live in NYC

Chinos are light salmon from J.Crew

Thanks for people who view the site , oh yeah niidawg what name you comment with ?

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

thanks for backing me up rfx and niidawg , good outfits there too real classic and well done.

Yeah that's me in the pictures live in NYC

Chinos are light salmon from J.Crew

Thanks for people who view the site , oh yeah niidawg what name you comment with ?

i went to the site to figure out why you werent seeing my post and realized i may have not hit submit after i commented, since i had to ran out quickyesterday. Long story, i posted again under Niidawg3.

Very nice site. Keep up the good work man.

What's a good site for designer eyeglasses? I've got a pair of Burberrys, but might get another pair once i start work. My optometrist's selectionis way overpriced, especially with some of the prices posted on some sites. Thanks guys.

BoO x Sperry usually retail for $300+.

Pierre Hardy has some nice DBs but way overpriced.

Jil Sander also has an overpriced DB but it's nice to see it in smooth black leather.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

man, BoO and Sperry just came out with some nice collabs that make my jaw drop.
seen them but the price tag is just sooo od
What's the price like?
The boat shoe is $199 and the chukkas are $240

They are on the Sperry site

^^^ I'm surprised at those prices.
Their new suede limited edition boat shoes looks good too.
131510_1_alv_734.jpg
131510_1_alv_638.jpg

These looks decent too:
122510_1_alv.jpg

New Clarks Desert Lynx
939235-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
939236-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

20334243_A_p.jpg
20333100_A_p.jpg
20332723_A_p.jpg
20332729_A_p.jpg

Desert Cougar
939255-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
939252-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

939253-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
939254-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Bunch of DB's available in the UK.
20332221_A_p.jpg
20325554_A_p.jpg

20332538_A_p.jpg
20325234_A_p.jpg

20324904_A_p.jpg
20324903_A_p.jpg

Clatks Black Down from UK once again.
20333521_A_p.jpg
20333523_A_p.jpg

20333103_A_p.jpg
20333101_A_p.jpg

Parka Blaze UK.
20333842_A_p.jpg
20333843_A_p.jpg

Niidawg no problem ! lol and thanks lol

RFX nice info on those shoes Clarks coming hard, but not enough to make me spend bread on most of the items pictured above
I admit I do like the Black Down's

Oh yeah guys Street Etiquette has a new post on Style Evoulution and change could interest a lot of people. Since guys are saying they don't know how Iwalk around dressed the way I do , people fail to realize at one pointed I dressed a different way idk..

StreetEtiquette2007-20091.png

via 07-09

http://streetetiquette.com/2009/08/10/street-etiquette-style-evolution/

Nice pics JKissi, even though your style has changed, the fit has been pretty consistent.
I like the evolution pics and it looks liek you re going for a more bold and risky style.
I really can't remember the last time I wore Jordans (other than the Old Loves), it is mostly high end sneakers or just shoes now-a-days for me.
Keep up the great job on the site.

As for the Clarks, I am kinf od glad some of those are only available in the UK.
I can see myself owning a closet full of Clarks, expecially since some of their dress shoes are pretty damn nice in the UK website too.

A lot of students here in Thailand dress kinda like Jkis...fitted shirt, skinny tie, skinny/fitted pants, blazer, and plain sneakers ie Chucks...and theylook pretty slick. I'm surprise they are allowed to put their own twist to the uniform with the country being quite strict and all. The style fits themnicely because most of them are pretty lanky.

I was able to complete my mission of finding nice skinny ties as well. I bought some hand made ones for roughly $15-20 a pop. Can't wait to wear them inthe fall.

The older crowd and younger & wealthier kids dress a part like that of GQ/Esquire too. From the warfarer shades to designer bags to high end watches. Personally I don't think I can do it if I lived here with the super hot and humid weather. They also carry messenger bags and brief cases as oppose to theregular style backpack.

RFX-you should be here right now...they have a yearly watch convention going on. Anything from cheap Casio's to $1,000,000 USD watches.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Niidawg no problem ! lol and thanks lol

RFX nice info on those shoes Clarks coming hard, but not enough to make me spend bread on most of the items pictured above
I admit I do like the Black Down's

Oh yeah guys Street Etiquette has a new post on Style Evoulution and change could interest a lot of people. Since guys are saying they don't know how I walk around dressed the way I do , people fail to realize at one pointed I dressed a different way idk..

StreetEtiquette2007-20091.png

via 07-09

http://streetetiquette.com/2009/08/10/street-etiquette-style-evolution/

Grey cardi sweater in the bottom left corner is a NECESSITY...

Back
Top Bottom