Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

BoO x Sperry usually retail for $300+.

Pierre Hardy has some nice DBs but way overpriced.

great boots. they remind me of my zuriick sneakers i got a while back. solid compliments all around in new york city by strangers & friends:

300.jpg

also, just came back from NYC and i must say H&M is pretty awesome and so is Topmans. Tried to grab what I could at H &M although a lot of stuff wasout of size because I guess stuff goes quick there. I'll just order the stuff I liked at Topmans online soon. Uniqlo was pretty bland, wasn't feelingit. Just felt like American Apparel with jeans.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

i went to the site to figure out why you werent seeing my post and realized i may have not hit submit after i commented, since i had to ran out quick yesterday. Long story, i posted again under Niidawg3.

Very nice site. Keep up the good work man.
Yo! Saw you are Nieman Marcus Discover Mills Sat...

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by niidawg3

i went to the site to figure out why you werent seeing my post and realized i may have not hit submit after i commented, since i had to ran out quick yesterday. Long story, i posted again under Niidawg3.

Very nice site. Keep up the good work man.
Yo! Saw you are Nieman Marcus Discover Mills Sat...

For real? Small world .... damn.

I had to return a couple things to Off Saks and then decided to walk through the mall. You shoulda hollered at me
laugh.gif

Niidawg no problem ! lol and thanks lol

RFX nice info on those shoes Clarks coming hard, but not enough to make me spend bread on most of the items pictured above
I admit I do like the Black Down's

Oh yeah guys Street Etiquette has a new post on Style Evoulution and change could interest a lot of people. Since guys are saying they don't know how I walk around dressed the way I do , people fail to realize at one pointed I dressed a different way idk..

StreetEtiquette2007-20091.png

via 07-09

http://streetetiquette.com/2009/08/10/street-etiquette-style-evolution/

its alot of nice things on the bottom row but

that top right pic is straight jokes
laugh.gif
roll.gif

RFX nice info on those shoes Clarks coming hard, but not enough to make me spend bread on most of the items pictured above

Oh yeah guys Street Etiquette has a new post on Style Evoulution and change could interest a lot of people. Since guys are saying they don't know how I walk around dressed the way I do , people fail to realize at one pointed I dressed a different way idk..

StreetEtiquette2007-20091.png

via 07-09

that fit on the bottom right wins i just dont know where id rock somethin like that lol

anyone order shoes from sebago online? i need some Spinnakers by Friday and i dont know if i should take their free shipping deal or not? Just need somefeedback on how quickly they ship their stuff out?.. any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by Shaze804

via 07-09

that fit on the bottom right wins i just dont know where id rock somethin like that lol

If you mean the bottom right corner, then that is easy. I wear that on my casual days, actually sport shirts are all I wear now a days if I am not at work. Itonly differs if I feel like wearing jeans, chinos or slacks.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

anyone order shoes from sebago online? i need some Spinnakers by Friday and i dont know if i should take their free shipping deal or not? Just need some feedback on how quickly they ship their stuff out?.. any help would be appreciated

I've never ordered from their site but I don't think free shipping will get to you on time.

But on another note, I love my Spinnakers. I had to size down to 8.5 from 9.5 (Nike) that I usually wear. Just a heads up if you haven't owned a pairbefore.

still need me some beeswax, but I live in FL, i'm good for a few months. But what I DO NEED for the next few months is that raincoat
roll.gif

The Clarks DB in black suede at Eastbay has several big sizes (9+) and they are 50% off through Bing.com cash back so to those interested, it might be theright time to get them.

Jkissi7, i honestly recommend you book a flight to tokyo, your style resembles a lot of the street fashion in places like harajuku and shibuya. it would be agood look for you.

Job interview with Best Buy tomorrow. Should I wear a tie? Some people have told me to wear it but I don't have to tighten it up all the way.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Job interview with Best Buy tomorrow. Should I wear a tie? Some people have told me to wear it but I don't have to tighten it up all the way.
So how do you plan to wear a tie and not tighten it all the way? Sloppy like you just got off work?

You can go either way. I didn't wear a tie for my interview at Circuit City and I was with them from '03-'05. My friend did and he also gothired. If you plan on wearing a tie, button all the buttons all the way up and wear the tie in the tradtional manner. Just make sure you do your tie to aproper length, it shouldn't be longer than your belt.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

So how do you plan to wear a tie and not tighten it all the way? Sloppy like you just got off work?
Honestly I don't know what the hell they were talking about either. I wasn't going to wear it when I heard that cause I don't evenknow how to pull that off. But I think I might. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom