Dressing better

Vrp32tl, no, I didn't buy it.
Decided to pass on it, too much shoes on my list and closet already, it'll get lost in the shuffle.
laugh.gif

boxer, you might not be looking at the right places.
I'm a bit taller than you but also has broad shoulders for my height and managed to find good fitting coats.
Theory tends to be shorter in length along with H&M and ZARA. Worth a look to find something that will fit well.

Some nice ties from the Hickey Sale.
After the 30% discount, it is about $33.
Each are available in different colors too.
5H931049_md.jpg
5H931034_md.jpg

5H931088_md.jpg
5H931086_md.jpg

5H931076_md.jpg
5H931084_md.jpg

Got the flyer in today..just a heads up for the SoCal heads. They work on DB's too BTW.
i3dtae.jpg

Can someone find me some boots similar to these (or CHELSEAs):

NMN0GA5_mt.jpg

I'm not trying to break the bank here since I'll be using it as a winter beater.

PLEASE anyone...

PS
there's an Alexander McQueen sale on GILT.

rfx's pictures are pretty on point.. my girlfriend helps me a lot and i would suggest finding a girl who knows whats up with fashion and making her helpyou. But places like H&M and macys are my spots and for guys you cant really go wrong there. they provide everything in all prints and styles

i would suggest finding a girl who knows whats up with fashion and making her help you.

The whole point of this thread is to share ideas and draw a look that fits you the best. No other person will be able to do that but yourself.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

the new nicholas K lineup are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....anyone know what type of boots the models are wearing? or something similar? ... The wolverine boots look dope too, but the toe area are too big for my liking ....i want something alittle flatter ....
www.cockpitusa.com or check CP's combat boots.

Incase you guys aren't up on it, the military style jacket is going to be huge this season.

Yeah those boots look ridiculous. Like something i'd see on ebay which have been worn for a good few years. To each their own though

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Augusta.
img2885hf7.jpg

The green ones are over the top but the black (or dark brown, can't tell from the pic) boots are acceptable.
Looks like the John Varvatos combat boots.

yeah I just got that Clarks thing in the mail too.
It's only in store and every store on there has a different date

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by i3allistic

the new nicholas K lineup are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....anyone know what type of boots the models are wearing? or something similar? ... The wolverine boots look dope too, but the toe area are too big for my liking ....i want something alittle flatter ....
www.cockpitusa.com or check CP's combat boots.

Incase you guys aren't up on it, the military style jacket is going to be huge this season.

thanks ....

i've been big on military jacket since i left the corps.
laugh.gif
...but i
laugh.gif
when i see people wear real military issue clothing ....

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Can someone find me some boots similar to these (or CHELSEAs):

NMN0GA5_mt.jpg

I'm not trying to break the bank here since I'll be using it as a winter beater.

PLEASE anyone...

To be honest, shoes that beautiful isn't easy to come by, let alone for a cheap price.
I could recommend Grenson or Alden but it won't be similar.
Loake, C&J and Trickers may have something similar too.
Browse around here and see what you can find: http://www.pediwear.co.uk/trickers.php .

Back
Top Bottom