Dressing better

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

^ Prob can't. And how hard do you think it would be to take in shirts on your own? I can do it to my jeans, but I do it a cheesy way. No one can tell though. But my shoulders are big, I would like my shirts to be a little tighter around the waist.

you can add darts in the back to give the shirt a more fitted look, that's the easiest way, but the shoulders is too much work

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Any labor day weekend sales going on to check out?
nerd.gif

same thing I'm wondering

xmas in august

2h3zdra.jpg

upitl.jpg

haven't caught up with this thread for a min, let alone NT, but if you're looking for deals, South Coast Nordyrack has A LOT of goodies. shirt i coppedat Bloomies for $30, custom fit Small, nothing but Large sizes were left, different colors/styles b/t classic and custom. here's the break down on theGucci's/designer selection

-Gucci loafers are Blue and Red suede, $179 each
-they had those Gucci stan smith lace ups AND slips with the perf Gucci text on the side for $189, both blue and red leather AND suede models, and orange suede
-random Gucci leather loafers/boots from $179-300, various styles
-select Paul Smith suede wingtips for $189 with 35% off stickers
-LOTS of RL made in italy leather 2 tone leather drivers/penny loafers for $199
-saw 1 pair of TODS loafers for $199
-saw some w)taps slips/lace up eras and slips for $29.99, kicks/hi 3ft pic above for $29.99, saw a pair of HUF blue satin sk8-hi for $29.99 and those w)tapschuck looking shoes for $29.99. they also had those ugly skate shoe w)taps with the quilted paneling on the side

i apologize in advance if this information has already been shared through previous pages. please DO NOT PM me with a hook up or to cop youanything b/c i won't. have a safe labor day weekend

I saw peasoup cargo pants that I've been looking for but they are 50..Is that a reasonable price? Another question is there are 2 pairs of the same pants,1 is a bit thicker material wise than another, would that pair be more practical? Last question is one pair has very very light vertical pinstriped lines goingdown, would that clash with other shoes or could it be so unnoticeable that it could rock?

ey rfx, i think you were the one who recommended this new york based messenger bag company. it was from almost 70 or 80 pages back, don't wanna dig throughit. may you remind me of the company name? Thanks!

Originally Posted by LoveForTheAir23

*patiently waits for the Polo "cookie" boot takeover in NYC this fall...

polo-ranger-boot-00.jpg

polo-ranger-boot-01.jpg

polo-ranger-boot-02.jpg

polo-ralph-lauren-ranger.jpg

^me too, i gotta buy my girl a pair of those because she never got over losing her pair from HS do to wear and tear...(yes we're old heads tryna hold on tothe past...!)

Just got these in the shop.
img_1303.jpg

Love these.
102jix4.jpg

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Dr Martens yay or nay?
Yay.
ea1vsy.jpg

5luv82.jpg

2zp4dxl.jpg

23tkp5i.jpg

Originally Posted by LoveForTheAir23

*patiently waits for the Polo "cookie" boot takeover in NYC this fall...
You don't remember Fall/Winter 08'? Jimmy Jazz?

Cool.. I got a gift certificate for selfedge even tho i don't ever want to shop with those people again..

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the price tag on those..

i found a few..

pLEVI1-6061683t500x607.jpg

pimp.gif

pLEVI1-6061677t500x607.jpg

gp675339-01vliv01.jpg

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Cool.. I got a gift certificate for selfedge even tho i don't ever want to shop with those people again..

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the price tag on those..

RFX what else you got, brother? Any cheapo Levi's/Gap/J Crew or anything?
Jean jackets wil be everywhere if you give it a month. Try a corduroy style denim jacket...small wales of course.
Urban Outfitters has them one. Wasn't bad when I saw it in the store.
4gnyv.jpg

American Apparel has a jet black jean jacket that isn't bad for $79 bucks.
serve.asp

Anywhere have scarves or cardigans on sale right now? I need a black cardigan, and I'd also like to pickup a scarf that isn't wool...

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

I will never wear a jean jacket. WDYWT will be full of Canadian tuxedos for the fall.
laugh.gif
I never got the point. Jean jacket is rugged, provides no warmth, and pretty stiff for movement. I guess it's cool for layeringhowever.

got these for free thru GILT account credits on friday

newdandyism-mens-authentic-original-barrel-lace-by-jeffreys1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
they must be delicious in person
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

these came in thru gilt also...anybody wanna cop they are 11.5 $80 shipped each pair
smokin.gif

not that blue in person
23r8kf5.jpg

ayap10.jpg

material on em
2w1sj0p.jpg

33jjp8y.jpg

edit:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom