Dressing better

Originally Posted by Emoney246

mexicansoul- pickyourshoes has them for 149.99

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new4/alife_chuck_suede_gry.htm
sick.gif
Gilt had all colorways for $58. I bought the blackleather pair. These shoes are way more comfortable than the Clae Mcqueens but I like both because they're pretty versatile shoes.
I got my pair of wheat Clae Mcqueens in the mail today from Gilt, can't beat the price of $50 shipped.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

that wax bomber jacket looks sick, but 471 damn, you gettin that rfx?

Nah, probably not. I already have the W&H varsity jacket on pre-order along with the tiger fleece hoody and I am still looking for a brown leather jacketso that I am all set for the fall/winter.

Originally Posted by air in822

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

info on some slim chinos? Ive seen a few but I'm hoping I can find for cheaper..Some plain button down shirts would be nice too.
If you have a J. Crew outlet near you, check that out. There were quite a few pair at the outlet by me on clearance for less than $20
I'll have to check. Any more help would be appreciated.

RFX, do you have any good suggestions for a light grey suit combined with a brown pointed dress shoe? ive used the grey suit, black vest, black shoes, and awhite shirt with a darker grey tie but trying to go for a different look...?

how do you feel about bow ties as well? any good suggestions?

thanks. figured youd be the best at this

Fits for the week ... heading to the airport for a couple out of town shows this weekend. Have a good holiday weekend y'all:

Friday:

Claes in Purple:

Thursday:

Wednesday:

Tuesday:

Monday:

Heads up, Sperry at GILT today. Still plenty of stuff left.

Niidawg, I honestly didn't think you'd pull out a Clae, looks good, along with the rest as usual.

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

RFX, do you have any good suggestions for a light grey suit combined with a brown pointed dress shoe? ive used the grey suit, black vest, black shoes, and a white shirt with a darker grey tie but trying to go for a different look...?

how do you feel about bow ties as well? any good suggestions?

thanks. figured youd be the best at this

Brown shoes are very versatile, it can go with almost anything other than a formal event.
A light grey suit with dark brown shoe will look good, compliment is with a light summer shirt like maybe light blue or white with a dark tie and your good.
As for bow ties, I personally can't pull them off unless it is with a tux.
It is my preference when it comes to tuxes but for regular work/business, I always go with a tie.

Damn, everyone was all over the Sperry sale on Gilt today. Prices were cheap, I wanted to grab a pair of black chukkas for $38 but no luck.

Can anyone recommend me something similar? I'm looking for a pair of black, suede chukka/boat shoes style shoes. A pair of Clarks was posted a while backbut no one seems to be able to find them online or in-stores.

Creative Recreation has some interesting shoes, I was going to post in the streetwear but wingtips looks good and some of the shoes are less sneaker-*%% now.
creative-recreation-select-2010-spring-preview-2.jpg
creative-recreation-select-2010-spring-preview-3.jpg

creative-recreation-select-2010-spring-preview-1.jpg
creative-recreation-select-2010-spring-preview-4.jpg

creative-recreation-select-2010-spring-preview-5.jpg
creative-recreation-select-2010-spring-preview-6.jpg

Lol, thats how it always is, bro. Gilt sells out quick as hell. And I wouldn't mind seeing those Creative Recs in the 4th (The high tops) pic in all blackwith the white midsole/sole

Originally Posted by eeibaby

So I've decided to try to get this look

00030f.jpg

But without the sweater, I would rather like a cardigan & a tie.

Can anyone help me on on what color tie or cardigan is good or if its even a good combo with the cardigan
Can soemone help me find Sperry or Sebago's close to that color?

If not another color that would work with that outfit also?

Btw thanks RFX45 I'm heading out this weekend to shop the look, thanks for the help

Clarks has a sale...but one pair, get the second 25% off....I got 2 pairs today (one is coming via mail)...I'll post pics in a little bit

Originally Posted by retro7sz10

yall beasted on Gilt sperry.
Logged in 1 hour after it started and nothing but 7's and 7.5s left -_-

I logged in a minute or two after 9 and most sizes were already in member's carts.

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

hypebeast.com....where half of the pics come from. Not hypebeast as in...hypebeast lol

You meant the website, well just because it's posted doesn't mean it's hypebeast stuff.
Or else everything on NT and maybe even most in the world will be hypebeast, they post plenty of stuff there that interest them.
They post nice stuff so who cares.

eeibaby, he might be wearing something like these:
110610_1_alv.jpg

I would probably go with something like this though:
131810_480.jpg

Either way, just visit Macys and try on all the brown boat shoes they have and see what fits and/or looks good.
Maybe you can find the pants, shirt and cardigan at Macys too and try on the whole combination to see how it would look before committing to any purchases.
See if you like it and such.
Nothing like seeing it in person to really capture the look of it.
Good luck!

After looking through the website, this one is really nice and would go betetr I think.
132920_1_alv.jpg

My pickups today (Cole Haan Oxford, David Richard DB, and the classic Clark's Wallabee...got the Desert Cougar coming in the mail from Clark's in thenext couple of days)

2ccxny0.jpg

Nicepick-ups, versatile bunch.
I think I might need to get myself another pair of DB's.
If I could only find the blue suede in-store...

Back
Top Bottom