Dressing better

00160m.jpg

I like this fit right here, specially the jacket.

I was going to get a DSLR as well but after finding out about the lens prices, especially for what I wanted to accomplish, I decided against it and just gotthe Canon G10.
I was pretty happy with my choice.

Paul Smith Bihar in Oxblood finally arrived from UK, still waiting for the brown pair.
Pics of the Oxblood Bihar with and without flash.
oxbloo10.jpg

Fit pics, it is difficult to capture without natural sunlight so I'll post better fits pics tomorrow. This will do for now.
oxbloo11.jpg

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Originally Posted by RFX45

Must have this double breasted cardigan too.
0421615974812R__ASTL_300x400.jpg
VI-M08627165_coastalblue_front

whoa that is one sweet sweater. info? fit on that looks ridiculously nice. watch it be impossible to get in canada or too $$

Not hard to find, it is currently available at Saks, NM and Bloomingdales.
It is made by Vince and retails for $325, which isn't really exuberantly expensive.

Also... don't fall into all that high megapixel crap... just because the cam has lots of megapixels doesn't mean its going to take amazing shots.
laugh.gif

Yep. This goes for all cameras. Now the norm is what, 8-10MP? You're going to need to resize pix to about 30% just to make it viewable on anormal screen. Bigger MP is good if you're planning on making big posters, that's about it.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Must have this double breasted cardigan too.
0421615974812R__ASTL_300x400.jpg
VI-M08627165_coastalblue_front

whoa that is one sweet sweater. info? fit on that looks ridiculously nice. watch it be impossible to get in canada or too $$

Not hard to find, it is currently available at Saks, NM and Bloomingdales.
It is made by Vince and retails for $325, which isn't really exuberantly expensive.
Slightly off-topic but I was thrifting the other day when I found this really nice jacket. Fit was great and everything. Looked at the price tagand it said $150. I thought, "This must be a typo", since, you know, this was a thrift store and all the other items around it were in the $20-30range. Turns out it wasn't a typo and thus, I was introduced to Vince.
grin.gif

RFX ..man you got a crazy line up of boots. as if that indy alone wasn't enough to make me go after one, that PS Bihar in oxblood is just beautiful. goodlooks on the fit

Fit pics, it is difficult to capture without natural sunlight so I'll post better fits pics tomorrow. This will do for now.
oxbloo11.jpg

is this the jeans you bought at H&M ?

Yup, H&M Sliqs, probably my favorite pair of jeans right now.
Overall fit is great.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Any blogs I should be following for this kind of apparel?
J kissi has his street etiquette blog. And of course you have the Satorialist.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by marath0n

Any blogs I should be following for this kind of apparel?
J kissi has his street etiquette blog. And of course you have the Satorialist.

Never heard of all of the above, but thanks for the recommendation sir. Looking into it.

retroflashbacks wrote:
A question about the Polo Ranger boots

is the toebox huge? i'm really digging the style and all...but is the toebox ridiculously wide? im about to order them online

to answer your question, no the toe box isn't huge. With the right pants on they actually look like shoes

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:
we need a WDYWT for people that actually dress up every day....that would be great with thought opinions and tips, anyone interested in getting together to pull this off?

^ QFT... I've posted it before but it seems like it would be somewhat congruent to the blog I maintain (pics below)...

But yeah, like someone already mentioned... there might not be too many people interested in a WDYWT-To-Work thread...

252.png

271.png

274.png

225.png

155.jpg

http://jehul.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by eeibaby

What are your guys opinions on faux leather jacket?

Not for me personally. Saw a very nice fitting leather jacket at Zara, was walking to the cashier when I saw it was $100, double checked and it was fauxleather so I put it back on the rack.
Although it looked nice, I just prefer the real thing. It'll probably rip or look plastic after a few wears or after a single wash. That's just methough.

Originally Posted by Jehul

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:
we need a WDYWT for people that actually dress up every day....that would be great with thought opinions and tips, anyone interested in getting together to pull this off?

^ QFT... I've posted it before but it seems like it would be somewhat congruent to the blog I maintain (pics below)...

But yeah, like someone already mentioned... there might not be too many people interested in a WDYWT-To-Work thread...

252.png

271.png

274.png

225.png

155.jpg

outfits are solid man. keep it up.

not a fan of wearing black during the day but it was offset very well with the white jeans. I like them all and I'm a harsh critic.

need a sleeve adjustment on the jacket/shirt to show a little cuff.

Originally Posted by Jehul

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

252.png

271.png

274.png

225.png

155.jpg

nice fits jehul.

RFX those Paul Smiths are bad %%%!!

Back
Top Bottom