Dressing better

That's what I meant.
laugh.gif
Express.
I have those same pants.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

IMO this belongs more in WDYW not in this thread.

more like "I dont know how to dress" thread
smh.gif
to be quite frankly honest, the title of this thread is very misleading, the title of this thread should be called "dressing more euro-styled" cause that's all this thread is about.

All of the stuff in here is mainly from Euro fashion trends (which I actually closer associate to than American styled clothing due to where I was raised), but if the homie got rid of the black jacket, that outfit wouldn't be that bad.

Some of the stuff in here I've seen, is literally mediocre, but because it's Euro looking, some of ya'll jump on it...

*kanye shrug*

I'm just saying...

A lot of this stuff isn't even EURO, take J.Crew or Banana Republic for example. They are just timeless and classic American looks.

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

smh.gif
to be quite frankly honest, the title of this thread is very misleading, the title of this thread should be called "dressing more euro-styled" cause that's all this thread is about.

All of the stuff in here is mainly from Euro fashion trends (which I actually closer associate to than American styled clothing due to where I was raised), but if the homie got rid of the black jacket, that outfit wouldn't be that bad.

Some of the stuff in here I've seen, is literally mediocre, but because it's Euro looking, some of ya'll jump on it...

*kanye shrug*

I'm just saying...

A lot of this stuff isn't even EURO, take J.Crew or Banana Republic for example. They are just timeless and classic American looks.
Yep. Take a look at any GQ magazine, regardless of the year and it's pretty much the same set up..timeless attire.

To those asking, that's just my style..prepster with the cardigan, dress shirt, and a tie. I'll add a little twist by rolling up the sleeves up andloosening the tie a bit.

It's pretty cold today (for SoCal anyways). Cut off the head because I had a stupid expression going on.
laugh.gif

103ealg.jpg

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

smh.gif

*kanye shrug*

I'm just saying...

Yep. Take a look at any GQ magazine, regardless of the year and it's pretty much the same set up..timeless attire.

To those asking, that's just my style..prepster with the cardigan, dress shirt, and a tie. I'll add a little twist by rolling up the sleeves up and loosening the tie a bit.

It's pretty cold today (for SoCal anyways). Cut off the head because I had a stupid expression going on.
laugh.gif

103ealg.jpg

This screams where's Waldo
roll.gif
. I dunno, I think that sweater withgloves is just a little too much.

who else has a good selection of duffle coats like this from topman?
i want to see what other options i have before i buy it
64D06WBLK_large.jpg

It's a retail job nothing serious. Anything business casual would work.. Khakis/chinos, dress shirt, polo, sweater/vest, dress shoes, tie or no tie etc..All tucked in btw.

Originally Posted by JJUVE

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I need those a-cups murphy has..
smokin.gif

Went in J. Crew yesterday for the first time in like 4 years.. It's crazy that i've been up on their catalogs since junior high when i used to read them in my stool sessions.. Thinking to my self "I really want to dress like these dudes w/ the flannels and sweaters and such"
laugh.gif

Everything in the store was reg. price tho.. So I'll wait for sales/coupons.

3 days and online only...

20% off orders of $150 or more...from now through Wednesday, October 14th at 11:59 pm.

Discount Code: SHOPFALL

also remember they do a 10% student discount...you just need a student ID and email address (your email address doesn't have to be valid, they just send codes and such there...)

-waystinthyme

How do J Crew shirts fit? compared to Banana Republic slim fit dress shirts. I'm pretty slim and Banana Republic fits me pretty well after having them slightly taken in by a tailor.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm looking to order couple of the "washed favorites" from the web site and wold like to use the code that expires on the 14th. Thanks
I believe that J. Crew clothes fit much slimmer than BR clothes. If you're already getting the slim fit from BR, then I imagine that you wouldstill probably have to get the J. Crew clothes taken in. And honestly, their washed favorites are my favorite shirts, period, hands down. I own a couple andcan't stop wearing them. They are so comfortable and fit great, IMO ...

I need those a-cups murphy has..
smokin.gif

Went in J. Crew yesterday for the first time in like 4 years.. It's crazy that i've been up on their catalogs since junior high when i used to read them in my stool sessions.. Thinking to my self "I really want to dress like these dudes w/ the flannels and sweaters and such"
laugh.gif

Everything in the store was reg. price tho.. So I'll wait for sales/coupons.
laugh.gif
Yes, J. Crew has a very outdoor look, but doesn't doit too much like say a Land's End or Eddie Bauer. IMO, they have excellent clothing, but OD on prices. That and they rarely have coupons or great coupons(like say, BR). Good thing is, it seems that since their prices are so high, things go on sale quicker. Never, ever buy an item at J. Crew for full priceunless you absolutely have to have it ...

I like this Vince Hooded Toggle Front Cardigan, probably won't be as warm as that TopMan but quality should be much better.
_5908248.jpg

Jordan Novice, just wear dress shirt, dress pants, dress shoes, a tie and a coat that is more formal than casual (or a sweater).
These are pretty solid looks.
00004f.jpg

gq_-bad-fit-good-fit_-gq-features-on-menstylecom.jpg

You can't go wrong copying Mr. Bond, Mr. James Bond.
daniel-craig-james-bond-5nov08-nc-thumb.jpg

It's a retail job nothing serious. Anything business casual would work.. Khakis/chinos, dress shirt, polo, sweater/vest, dress shoes, tie or no tie etc.. All tucked in btw.

No polo shirts, especially if it is short sleeve. Even long sleeves aren't acceptable actually.

laugh.gif
at Waldo, that's pretty accurate now that I think about it...and I also wear black glasses. Gloves are necessary as my hands get cold easily. I have4-6 pairs around the house and car for easy access.
laugh.gif

It's a rare rainy weather for the next couple of days in SoCal WJ4, I hope you got your rainy boots ready.

For dressier occasions, here are some favorites from my collection:

Santoni Handmade (Fatte a Mano) 7722

Santoni Hayward Goodyear

Ferragamo Nel

Santoni Florence Goodyear

Got a bunch more, just mostly regular Santoni.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I like this Vince Hooded Toggle Front Cardigan, probably won't be as warm as that TopMan but quality should be much better.
_5908248.jpg

eek.gif
That sweater is killer!! It's not $295 killer, but damn, if they hadmy size ...

Can anyone comment on the quality of Martin + Osa clothing?

looking for solid color polos and sport shirts

another question is, where can I find a decent white shirt/blue oxford

Sunday night dinner...

10_11_10.jpg

Rag & Bone jacket - H&M shirt - JV belt - 511 jeans - Ferragamo boots - Tag Heuer Carrera watch

Originally Posted by RFX45

It's a rare rainy weather for the next couple of days in SoCal WJ4, I hope you got your rainy boots ready.
Yeah dude, I wore the water proof Timberland loafers today. Man, they are COMFY! I got the brown pair which has an antique look to it, thoughtabout a black pair but it's just too dull black for me.

Now I'm on a quest for black boots for the rain as the only pair of black shoes I have are DB's so that wouldn't work.

Back
Top Bottom