Dressing better

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I want these, but Ive never had suedes like this and I wonder if jeans would discolor them? What do you guys think of that, and what do you think of the shoes?

310077.jpg
GEOX.....aint them the ones to rock if your foot stink??
laugh.gif

as for looks...i dont mess with loafers at all so i wont comment.

How is the sizing for Topman?

I'm a slim dude I normally get a small in H&M jackets....

I want that black duffle coat they have on the website...

Any help would be appreciated....

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I want these, but Ive never had suedes like this and I wonder if jeans would discolor them? What do you guys think of that, and what do you think of the shoes?

310077.jpg
GEOX.....aint them the ones to rock if your foot stink??
laugh.gif

as for looks...i dont mess with loafers at all so i wont comment.

I think they have some sort of technology that helps with that, but thats irrelevant to the post
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I typically wear an XL in hoodies and jackets.

Ordered an XL hoody from Topman and it fit like a large.

Soooo, ordered an XXL jacket from them, and it fit like a true XXL.

Moral of the story: From my experience, I've found that everything from them runs a size small.... except for outerwear.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I typically wear an XL in hoodies and jackets.

Ordered an XL hoody from Topman and it fit like a large.

Soooo, ordered an XXL jacket from them, and it fit like a true XXL.

Moral of the story: From my experience, I've found that everything from them runs a size small.... except for outerwear.

Thanks! I think I'm going to run with a small...

How is the return policy??

Hey everyone be sure to check out my blog in my sig...a friend of mine and I made it for young professionals with essentially the same goal as GQ, but gearedtowards young professionals. We've got bits on personal finance, the global political economy, STYLE and FASHION, basically just how to improve youreveryday lives. I'd truly appreciate if you guys visited and we'd also love some feedback. We just started it last week, and there will be more fashionposts to come, but I thought I'd let you guys know...thanks in advance NT!

do wallys and desert boots fit the same? i wear a size 8 in wallys and saw a pair of desert boots size 8.5 on superfuture? thanks in advance.

Don't you just hate it when you find something so nice that you wanted it but it is only available in Japan?
Hence.... the Regal for Beauty and Youth Saddle Shoes
regal-beauty-youth-saddle-shoes-01.jpg
regal-beauty-youth-saddle-shoes-02.jpg

^
can you get saddles similar in style to Ty's without spending $100 or more? They dont have to last 25 years, id just want something to randomly wear withsome jeans.

Just google saddle shoes and a few options will pop out.
I think Ty's is by Polo though.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Just google saddle shoes and a few options will pop out.
I think Ty's is by Polo though.
he said the last ones he posted were Dexter, but they look to be $125

AHhh, I see. I could have sworn he has some Polo saddle shoes too though, maybe I'm thinking of another member?

Don't you just hate it when you find something so nice that you wanted it but it is only available in Japan?
Hence.... the Regal for Beauty and Youth Saddle Shoes
regal-beauty-youth-saddle-shoes-01.jpg
Holy s-
pimp.gif

AHhh, I see. I could have sworn he has some Polo saddle shoes too though, maybe I'm thinking of another member?
no he does, I was just saying the ones he posted the last page or two, were Dexter
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Hey everyone be sure to check out my blog in my sig...a friend of mine and I made it for young professionals with essentially the same goal as GQ, but geared towards young professionals. We've got bits on personal finance, the global political economy, STYLE and FASHION, basically just how to improve your everyday lives. I'd truly appreciate if you guys visited and we'd also love some feedback. We just started it last week, and there will be more fashion posts to come, but I thought I'd let you guys know...thanks in advance NT!
Interesting blog. I'm following
smokin.gif

Also, the Paul Smith Bihar came in today (box soaking wet due to the torrential downpour the Bay Area just got). I'm happy to say the boots fit PERFECTLY.There is a tiny bit of room at the toe but I can't imagine them being any smaller since, apparently, I have a wider foot.

Now to tackle a problem I had not thought of until these arrived... socks
laugh.gif
Time to step my game up from plain black and white socks. Any recommendations for moderately priced but well designed/constructed socks?

I say Banana Republic, they make great looking socks, some even looks like Paul Smiths and when on sale, could be had for $1.99 a pair.

Good to hear your Bihars fit right. What size did you end up going with?

I say Banana Republic, they make great looking socks, some even looks like Paul Smiths and when on sale, could be had for $1.99 a pair.

Good to hear your Bihars fit right. What size did you end up going with?
I'll look into BR.

I ended up getting a UK8. Which I guess fit like a US8.5. I'm normally a US9 in boots so going half a size further was just right I guess.

Cool, with the extra room, it just gives you the option to wear thicker socks.

On another note, I am really like these Pointer shoes.
Low profile sole, somewhat unique and new design, I just want to see it person to judge how quality is.
Crago
crago_dark_chocolate_1_image.jpg

crago_black_1_image.jpg

crago_wolf_1_image.jpg

crago_tan_1_image.jpg

Cyril
cyril_charcoal_1_image.jpg

cyril_black_1_image.jpg

cyril_chocolate_1_image.jpg

cyril_mahogony_1_image.jpg

Soma II
soma_ii_charcoal_1_image.jpg

soma_ii_fog_grey_1_image.jpg

Taylor
taylor_slate_2_image.jpg

taylor_black_1_image.jpg

taylor_mahogony_1_image.jpg

Barajas Mid
barajas_mid_navy_1_image.jpg

barajas_mid_black_1_image.jpg

barajas_mid_black-red_1_image.jpg

barajas_mid_army_1_image.jpg

Tanju
tanju_navy_1_image.jpg

tanju_chocolate_1_image.jpg

Hopkins
hopkins_tan_1_image.jpg

hopkins_black_1_image.jpg

^those are very nice, i just wish they would have a stacked-style heel similar to what clarks has on the desert kahn/boot. the flat sole really takes a lotaway from the shoe imo.

argh at grenson coming up at noon when i had to take off to school. canvas oxfords were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, but sold out by the time i got home.

I obviously don't have $2800 to spend on dress apparel, but what kind of shoe is this, and what I can expect to pay for hand-made alternatives?

Thanks! I've enjoyed following this thread...

Back
Top Bottom