Dressing better

Wore the BR boots I got yesterday. As expected, pretty comfy. A tad bit too big though, a 7.5 may have been perfect..just sucks that the stores don'tcarry anything below a size 8. Came home to eat lunch.
laugh.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ef2h8Ybg9PI/SteNzfF1KAI/AAAAAAAAADE/UaWJn9hX_bc/s1600-h/IMG_0716.JPG

132130_1_alv.jpg

About to pull the trigger on these, just want to know how Sperry's fit. I'm a sz8 in virtually everything. I just hate when shoes look big, soI'm thinking about getting a sz7.5.

Originally Posted by Pitman13

132130_1_alv.jpg

About to pull the trigger on these, just want to know how Sperry's fit. I'm a sz8 in virtually everything. I just hate when shoes look big, so I'm thinking about getting a sz7.5.
I'm a sz.8 in Nikes etc and I got an 8 in my Sperry's and their fine.......going down half a size shouldn't be that big of a dealthough. Where are these ones from btw?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

132130_1_alv.jpg

About to pull the trigger on these, just want to know how Sperry's fit. I'm a sz8 in virtually everything. I just hate when shoes look big, so I'm thinking about getting a sz7.5.
I'm a sz.8 in Nikes etc and I got an 8 in my Sperry's and their fine.......going down half a size shouldn't be that big of a deal though. Where are these ones from btw?
pimp.gif

Got these a few weeks ago for $45. Love them.

Hi I need help!

I'm going to Cirque du Soleil tomorrow and I'm not quite sure how to dress for the event. Is it some place I need to be in business casualattire(Khaki's) or can I get away with Clarks desert boots, jeans and a button-up?

I usually overdress for these kinds of things

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Hi I need help!

I'm going to Cirque du Soleil tomorrow and I'm not quite sure how to dress for the event. Is it some place I need to be in business casual attire(Khaki's) or can I get away with Clarks desert boots, jeans and a button-up?

I usually overdress for these kinds of things

thanks in advance
what show are you going to? i went to ka in vegas..and i gotta say, it was really good. when i went, i wore a dress shirt, slacks, andoxfords..and i felt a little overdressed.

Hey guys, I'm going to watch Zombieland tomorrow night and I really need your help putting together an outfit. Do you think some slacks and a blazer is toomuch?

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Hey guys, I'm going to watch Zombieland tomorrow night and I really need your help putting together an outfit. Do you think some slacks and a blazer is too much?
/sarcasm (at least i hope)

kobe's suit is fly, but the double bow-tie is tacky. you can't just rock a bow-tie for the sake of rockin' it. you have some license to play withthe colors and mismatch because it stands out, but that double bow is weak.

Hey guys, I'm going to watch Zombieland tomorrow night and I really need your help putting together an outfit. Do you think some slacks and a blazer is too much?

yeah, wear a plain top with nice jeans and w.e u think are nice shoes/sneakers there u go

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

/sarcasm (at least i hope)

i love a good parody response.
laugh.gif

Last night... suposed to be rain but it was pretty clear.
Got too much into jeans lately, time to go back to chinos/trousers.

10_14_10.jpg

PS jacket - JV shirt - Ferragamo belt - 511 trousers - JV shoes - TH Carrera watch

132130_1_alv.jpg

Added to 'To Cop List'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This week's fits - fairly boring week since i was travelling and had a limited wardrobe:

Saturday ... stuck in Newark for 4 hours ... F continental:

Monday ... Conference in Philly:

Tuesday ... Still in Philly ... Shoe shot:

Wednesday ... Leaving Philly:

Thursday ... Back in the A:

Casual Friday:

Nice fits, niidawg.

- Who took the first pic of you at EWR?
- You guys get to wear sneakers on your casual days?! I'm jealous
laugh.gif

BOOOO the Phillies!
Sorry Niidawg, I live in LA and I got to go with the Dodgers.

Awesome fits as usual, loving the brown monk straps.

Back
Top Bottom