Dressing better

does anyone know where i can buy an all black beanie? similar to the black prada beanies but for a little less money.

I keep missing this month's 40% off BR sales
laugh.gif

It's for the best. I have no more $ and must save for NYC next month
frown.gif

My mistake, Nii.
laugh.gif
I swore I read that you did. This was way back when dudes asked you who takes your pix for you.

For those who ask about hats and such, instead of the typical beanies and skullies, you can rock a wool, tweed, or herringbone driving caps. I think those are
pimp.gif

I like pork pie hats myself, I don't own any but would love to integrate it to my looks.

Same here, that is why I only have one baseball cap and one beanie, which seldom gets any wear as it is.

Since we're speaking of hats...I noticed that this summer I didn't notice the trend of a white v neck t shirt, vest, and fedora. Trend dying down?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Since we're speaking of hats...I noticed that this summer I didn't notice the trend of a white v neck t shirt, vest, and fedora. Trend dying down?
laugh.gif

sick.gif
saw this whenever i used to go to LA, especially around the la breaarea...

RFX45, what would you recommend wearing for a homecoming (semi-formal) dance?....Preferably something with navy blue.

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Am I the only one who hates Prada shoes?
Prada sneakers, yes. I can always appreciate a nice pair of dress shoes or boots though.

Those shoes are Joseph Abboud? Soles looks like Doc Martins.

Got an H&M peacoat for $70 and 511 cords.
h_and_10.jpg

Also got some H&M dress pants and Hugo Boss extra slim shirts for 50% from Macys.

Originally Posted by 8KBMJ23

RFX45, what would you recommend wearing for a homecoming (semi-formal) dance?....Preferably something with navy blue.

Homecoming for HS? Charcoal dress pants, white dress shirt, brown belt, brown shoes, navy v-neck sweater and grey tie, all fitted.

What brand of dress shirts do you recommend? I am a full time college student and I work part time at a corporate banking setting so currently my rotationconsists of a few Custom Fit Ralph Lauren Sz. 15 ( tad too wide for my liking) , RL Sz. 14.5(still too big) and then mostly Express 1MX. The Closest shirtsI've found that fit alright besides the Express fitted were the DKNY Slim Fit, but I have only been able to find them in a sz.15.

I've heard a few things about a Hugo Boss extra slim fit, what is the name or link of the shirt? Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom