Dressing better

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

i was wondering what kind of hats do you guys rock? beanies? Im starting to get over fitteds, and my hair isn't always on point lol. Also, I was wondering where I could get a nice messenger bag taht isn't too expensive.
This. I've never been a fan of fitteds but when I'm too lazy to do hair I want something to turn too.

Damn, never should've left my job at Banana Republic. Got discounts at BR, Gap, Old Navy, and Piperlime.com SMH

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Damn, never should've left my job at Banana Republic. Got discounts at BR, Gap, Old Navy, and Piperlime.com SMH

Yeah, ever since my brother started working for Gap my closets been flooded with BR.

Sorry in advance for the OD picture post ...

Bengal Stripe Week in Review:
Summary

Full Shots:
Friday:

Thursday:

Wednesday:

Tuesday:

Monday:

I think Superga's are my new favorite 'casual sneaker'

I have been wearing my brown pair and my grey pair to death.

I love these things,
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Stopped by BR on Wednesday, got two plaid buttondowns, nothing major.

Originally Posted by RFX45

H&M shirt - Ferragamo belt - 511 trousers - PS boot - IWC Portuguese watch

Where can I get some 511's in that color?

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Bhupy

For the 40% off at BR, can i just walk in and get the 40% off? or do i have to have a BR credit card?
You need to go a day or two before because if you go on that Wednesday, they won't give it to you as they throw out the coupons the night before or the day before. It doesn't matter how you pay. It's 40% off one full price item.

Thanks for the heads up. I would have went in Wednesday and it being the last Wednesday I would have gotten nothing.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I think Superga's are my new favorite 'casual sneaker'

I have been wearing my brown pair and my grey pair to death.

I love these things,
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ewww

I'm not sure if this was already addressed earlier in the thread but can sleeves be shortened for dress shirts? I have relatively shorter arms and I hateit when the sleeves are really baggy around the forearm and elbow areas. Whenever I am in the office, I just roll my sleeves up but it would still be nice tohave a better fit in the arms.

I need a nice fitted pea coat.

Preferably black.

Any recommendations?

BR, perhaps?

I need a store I can actually go into, to try it on.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

I'm not sure if this was already addressed earlier in the thread but can sleeves be shortened for dress shirts? I have relatively shorter arms and I hate it when the sleeves are really baggy around the forearm and elbow areas. Whenever I am in the office, I just roll my sleeves up but it would still be nice to have a better fit in the arms.
You need to shop around with other brands. Or worst case scenario...go get some custom made for you. On the better brands, there will be 2numbers, a neck and arm length. First go get yourself measured so you know what to look for.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

I need a nice fitted pea coat.

Preferably black.

Any recommendations?

BR, perhaps?

I need a store I can actually go into, to try it on.
Why would you want a fitted pea coat? Give it some room in case you want to bundle it up with a sweater, vest, cardigan, etc. under.

Here's BR's one...the charcoal one looks good in the store. Black is too bland in that material for my taste.

http://bananarepublic.gap...coat&searchCID=25789

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Niidawg, that is a good looking week(no %%%%). Do people even appreciate that?
I believe way back in the thread, folks asked Nii where he worked and he said for GQ. If that's the case, they probably have a dress code forit.

I do think that only a very small group of folks out there appreciate the finer details, ie the shirt sleeves showing just a bit, or the pants fit just rightwith not excessive breaks. To most people, they only dress like this because they have to.

thanks for all the compliments guys - appreciate it.

i do get comments - sometimes more than i expect, sometimes less. however, dressing well has always been something i liked so it gets to a point you dont caretoo much about the compliments or appreciation, if they are not forth-coming.

and WJ4 - no i dont work for GQ - never said i did.

if you look closely at my pictures, you'll get an easy hint of where/who i work.

stay stylin' folks...

Back
Top Bottom