Dressing better

Originally Posted by The Legend Six 4

So any idea on where I could get a jacket similar to the one LeBron is wearing TY?

I got a navy blue one from Bananna Republic ,but that was back in March. Try searching military trench coat or something like that.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

that old man is so cute...
laugh.gif

just wanna pat dude on the head (nh)

Originally Posted by donjuan513

LeBrons close friends are really close friends of mines so whenever I'm in Cleveland I practically live in his LRMR office. He's a really good down to Earth guy that has great young stylish people around him so he's pretty aware of what's in and what not. Unlike a lot of my other NBA homies and he has personal style as well. He does have a stylist but she pretty much gets him together for press conferences and what not.
I can co-sign that, very cool down to earth and very stylish cats. Had to pleasure to meet his close friends a few times, they come to Toronto alot since it isn't that far from Ohio.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i think lebron might be one of the more style endowed in the NBA, in terms of the way he coordinates and how his clothes fit...

lebron-james.jpg
Where could I find a similar coat to this?

I may be reaching a little with the coat, but BR has this one on sale for $109.

Similar coat

Few questions,

1. Anyway to alter the sizing of jeans? I bought a pair but they're a bit too tight for me...anyway to expand the waist size?
2. Good places to find a Grey Peacoat?

Gracias
pimp.gif

i think lebron might be one of the more style endowed in the NBA, in terms of the way he coordinates and how his clothes fit...

Picked this one up at macy last week...

676481_fpx.tif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Lebron like some other NBA Stars have stylists who choose clothing for them
well his is doing a damn good job.

I haven't seen a poor fit on lebron in some time.
laugh.gif
im not gonna go searching for pix but lebron has had morethan his fair share of fashion "misses" - i think the celeb thread has a couple
once in awhile the fits are
pimp.gif

couple fits from heading to work lately....tried a cardigan vs vest..and vneck with no tie vs tie... in here in/out lots of good info!!! APPRECIATED

donjaun: you got an email address for anyone at LRMR? i'm in the area looking for a job and trying to get a contact point there. also, just checked outyour blog, cool stuff, i'll put in a plug for you my next blog post (check it out below)

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I got one on Ebay last year. The coat's design was good but the arms were wayy too tight (I believe the coat was from Korea = asian fit).

type in: Half Trench coat on Ebay
was that seller metrosexualo by any chance? I just bought a duffle coat from them but have to return it because of the incrediblyskinny arms on the coat.

lebron-james.jpg

If you live in Atlanta, check out the polo store in Lenox ... they carry a similar one that can be worn both:

Buttoned:

and un-buttoned:

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Few questions,

1. Anyway to alter the sizing of jeans? I bought a pair but they're a bit too tight for me...anyway to expand the waist size?
2. Good places to find a Grey Peacoat?

Gracias
pimp.gif
From my experience, if it is just the waist, you may have the option of moving the button slightly to give you a little more room. Definitely more difficult with jeans, not as much fabric to work with and different seams but it can't hurtto go to a tailor and ask...some of it may also depend on how tight the waist is now.

i wish it was colder in SoFla a little more often, then it would be worth purchasing these nice winter items
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I got one on Ebay last year. The coat's design was good but the arms were wayy too tight (I believe the coat was from Korea = asian fit).

type in: Half Trench coat on Ebay
was that seller metrosexualo by any chance? I just bought a duffle coat from them but have to return it because of the incredibly skinny arms on the coat.
m0411ss is the seller's name

and here ya go people:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOLLY...hing?hash=item53ddba7a23

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-...&hash=item84b6adfec4

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-...wear?hash=item27aca72de2

It's polyester galore but the coat isn't meant to be worn in frigid, cold conditions anyways. for the price I paid before I can't complain.

and please get 1-2 sizes up (so if you're a US Medium, find an auction that says L or XL).

I still have mine though it's not being used as much. My arms just gets bigger and bigger and soon I won't be able to put the coat on.

/\/\/\ Man I those buttons bother me for some reason RF.
Those brown boots are from Barney's Co-Op. They're from their Barney's Co-Op private label, pretty sure they're extinct now.
As far as Lebron's jacket I'm not sure what brand it is exactly but I'm almost certain there's something similar reasonably priced at H&Mor TOPMANS.
http://us.topman.com/weba...n=134513&langId=-1&top=Y
64F28WBLK_thumb.jpg

64F14WBLK_thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom