Dressing better

Originally Posted by EvansST

34826ae.jpg
roll.gif

things like that j. crew make me very mad that i can't wear cardigans or crewnecks. my neck looks massive whenever i do.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by EvansST

They are. I have a small torso.

Doesnt mean you need to have your jeans up to your bellybutton...add a big belt buckle? Naw man...
In my opinion the belt buckle works.

Also when I tuck in my shirt my pants tend to fit that way.

I've been following this thread and it's helped a lot in terms of the clothing but the footwear still remains a problem. I don't feel that loafersare an everyday type of footwear so my question is, I wear a size 14-15 and it's damn near impossible to find anything that fits the everyday casual typeof footwear category. I need suggestions. Also, where is the best place to get quality wool slacks and slacks in general for a good price that won't getdestroyed after a couple washes. Thanks in advance.

Anybody know where I can a slim-fitting bubble vest?

I picked one up at old navy today..but it's a little bit too big for my taste. it was only $20 so i figured why not..

Those are Sebago Flotillas, maybe a limited edition colorway for some company or collaboration?

Been browsing through http://www.yesstyle.com/en/home.html and they have some nice, fitted clothes for areasonable price.
Shipping isn't bad at $10 for express or free if the order is $150 or more.
Materials looks somewhat cheap but fit looks great though, I might give it a try one of these days and see how it is.

I'm liking this peacoat for $95:
intro.jpg

khaki.jpg

Another nice $95 jacket:
intro.jpg

beige.jpg

$50 blazer:
intro.jpg

navy.jpg

I kind of want this $80 long coat too:
intro.jpg

khaki.jpg

I have heard that the quality on them are really cheap but if you do decide give us some input. I've been looking at that site for awhile but haven'tpulled the trigger on buying anything from there.

Yeah, you can kind of tell from the pics that quality isn't the best but some slim shirts for $25 doesn't seem bad compared to the oversized $40-$55shirts GAP sells.
Chances are, quality might be on par with H&M, can't be much worst than Heritage 21 and the prices are almost similar.

anyone want to recommend me a nice leather bomber jacket? I like the gucci one, but xmas time is rolling around so I don't have extra funds to spend 3k ona jacket for myself.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Anybody know how the clothes fit from yesstyle?

most of their stock is size M, L...and im usually a sz S.

Very slim. You can usually tell from their measurements. Based on the jacket having about 37" chest, I'd guess those would be a normal xs-s in mostbrands that are already slim.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Anybody know how the clothes fit from yesstyle?

most of their stock is size M, L...and im usually a sz S.

Very slim. You can usually tell from their measurements. Based on the jacket having about 37" chest, I'd guess those would be a normal xs-s in most brands that are already slim.

Is SF down for you too RFX? Man i feel like a crack feind ... just keep checking it every 4 minutes and 32 seconds ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom