Dressing better

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ most likely on Black Friday. That's what they (H&M) did last year.

laugh.gif
damn- the last day that i wanna be in a mall....i aint tryna gettrampled and be fighting over some half priced cardigans

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ most likely on Black Friday. That's what they (H&M) did last year.

laugh.gif
damn- the last day that i wanna be in a mall....i aint tryna get trampled and be fighting over some half priced cardigans

I think last year was only 30% off

H&M had 30% off discount on outerwears. I'm not sure if it was just for the weekend though.
They also have $10 discount on jeans.

Not that I know of. They do have those extra discounts sometimes, like extra 20% off on blue tags, extra 30% off green tags, etc...

Band of Outsiders Barneys Exclusive

band-of-outsiders-no-bunk-no-junk-2.jpg
band-of-outsiders-no-bunk-no-junk-3.jpg

band-of-outsiders-no-bunk-no-junk-4.jpg
band-of-outsiders-no-bunk-no-junk-5.jpg

band-of-outsiders-no-bunk-no-junk-6.jpg
band-of-outsiders-no-bunk-no-junk-7.jpg

band-of-outsiders-no-bunk-no-junk-8.jpg

I've never seen the video but I would guess Ne-Yo buys suits off the rack (or his stylist) and gets them altered. With celebrities, they have access todesigner clothes, which although cost a lot also fit much slimmer than the usual off the rack brands found at Nordstrom or Macys.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

elastic terry waistbands are the worst best thing to ever happen leather jackets.
Can't mess with'em unless they've got bands on the wrist and sleeves.

I like the elastic bands...
embarassed.gif

I need some help NT:
Finally got my W&H jackets:
wh_mel10.jpg
wh_tig10.jpg

Fit pics...
wh_mel11.jpg
wh_tig11.jpg

The Tiger Fleece Hoody fits perfectly but the Melton Award Jacket is a size small and I think an extra small will fit better.
What do you guys think?
I need opinions...

Oh and I just got those brown corduroys from GAP, Authentic 1969 fit. Fit is very nice, not too slim and even though the leg oepning is a bit wider at 8",I think it works better with boots.

the fit on the sweater is A+++

the jacket could be a size smaller. being in Socal i assume you wont be layering more than 2 levels plus the jacket.

Yeah, being in SoCal, layering is probably not the best option.
The problem is, I'd have to return it to Canada and then re-order the xs from another store.

Personally I think the fit on the Varsity is spot on. The sleeves might be a bit large but the body fits good. Fits pretty similar to some of the TOJ varsitiesI have seen so I would stick with it, plus not sure where you would find an XS unless possibly Roden Grey got a restock.

Yeah, I have been on contact with Roden Grey and they did get a re-stock so I am trying to see right now if they still have it in stock.

I also think the fit on the leather is fine, unless the back "hangs out", but it doesn't look like it does. Barring that, the front view looksgood to me, and I definitely wouldn't risk an XS, which might be too short.

I understand why you ask, because it could fit a taadddd bit better/tighter. But it depends on the difference between S/XS. If it's slightlytighter/smaller, it might be perfect, but it might be too tight if it is significantly smaller. Maybe the complicated return process tilts the equation infavor of keeping it.

Yeah, I would rather keep it, cheaper and hassle free but I have too many clothes that I "settled" with before and do not wear anymore because Ilater find it too big and I really do not want to make that mistake once again. So I am looking for others opinions if it looks ok.

The thing is, most of my pants/jeans are slimmer than the GAPs I am wearing in the pic (I got it for free with a gift card) and I think it might look tooweird/awkward with slimmer pants.

The main difference in sizing is most likely minus an inch on all measurements, ie: shoulders, sleeves, chest, torso, etc...

Post a fit pic with some 511s or something so we have an idea of how it looks with slimmer pants. I'd say if the shoulders would fit in a XS go for it. Atleast try and order it maybe and compare the fit of the 2 before you return that one for a xs.

Back
Top Bottom