Dressing better

[h2]
*. Drake’s March 2010 GQ Fashion Spread
[/h2]
gqs5.jpg

Have you picked up the March 2010 GQ Issue with Kobe Bryant on thecover? Well, Drake has his own Fashion Spread inside and we have thescans for you. It’s our favourite Drizzy…. GQ Drizzy. Be sure to go copthis issue to add it to your collection. Which pose do you like themost?

gqs1.jpg

gqs2.jpg

gqs3.jpg

gqs4.jpg

The Gant jacket came in from Gilt.  Picked up the Baracuta jacket and bow ties from J. Crew.
10h9ces.jpg

Copped these today

2uf34h1.jpg

These joints mad comfortable. You can't hear ANYTHING when you are walking, good shoes if you want to commit a home invasion.\\

I also recommend this if you can find it. The material on my shoes are prone to scratching and scuffing, so all you do is rub a little bit of this lotion on your finger, rag, whatever put it on the scratch and it restores it
smokin.gif

s151k3.jpg

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Copped these today

2uf34h1.jpg

These joints mad comfortable. You can't hear ANYTHING when you are walking, good shoes if you want to commit a home invasion.\\

I also recommend this if you can find it. The material on my shoes are prone to scratching and scuffing, so all you do is rub a little bit of this lotion on your finger, rag, whatever put it on the scratch and it restores it
smokin.gif

s151k3.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My girl copped me a pair last weekend, I love them. $90, how much did you get yours for?

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

eek.gif
wj4, that jacket was $$, I didn't even bother to try it on in the store, it looked too fly on the hanger
Yeah, man.  It was $275 and the student discount didn't work because it was a collabo.  Only got the stupid discount on the bow ties.  I couldn't pass it up..the red was too vibrant and too ill.

Go figure that I returned 2 pairs of pants at Barney's to 'try to save money' and bought this. 
laugh.gif

Spent the last 10 or so mins trying to learn how to tie a bow tie.  Still no good, going to take a break and resume tonight.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Numberr97

yo rfx where did you find those jp highs? i neeeeeeed them in that color, help please!

I got them from Gilt when they had the Converse sale a week ago.
It is still available at Nordstrom.com though.
anywhere else to find those? Nordstroms doesn't have my size and i'm coming up short on the google searches

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Numberr97

yo rfx where did you find those jp highs? i neeeeeeed them in that color, help please!

I got them from Gilt when they had the Converse sale a week ago.
It is still available at Nordstrom.com though.
anywhere else to find those? Nordstroms doesn't have my size and i'm coming up short on the google searches
You can have the local Nordy pull up the nearby Nordstroms and you can either pick them up or have them shipped.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Copped these today

2uf34h1.jpg

smokin.gif

s151k3.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My girl copped me a pair last weekend, I love them. $90, how much did you get yours for?
$90??

I paid $130
sick.gif

I couldn't find them anywhere so I had to buy them from the Clarks store

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Looking forward to standing out at a couple of spring weddings this year
pimp.gif
That's a really good looking suit, I need to find something in a light gray.

^^^ they usually don't look as clean and slim as the ones I posted. I really wanted the Zara combat boots but I can't find my size anywhere.

FEMALES LOVE A MAN WITH NICE JEANS MORE THAN ANYTHING. IF YOU WANT TO DRESS BETTER TO IMPRESS WOMEN, GO GET SOME TRUE RELIGIONS/NUDIES/ROCK&REPUBLICS ASAP!! I PROMISE U YOU WILL GET MORE LOOKS & PROBABLY MORE TAIL

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

FEMALES LOVE A MAN WITH NICE JEANS MORE THAN ANYTHING. IF YOU WANT TO DRESS BETTER TO IMPRESS WOMEN, GO GET SOME TRUE RELIGIONS/NUDIES/ROCK&REPUBLICS ASAP!! I PROMISE U YOU WILL GET MORE LOOKS & PROBABLY MORE TAIL
You're about to get flamed for that (sans the Nudies).

The most important thing about the jean is how it fits you, not the brand.  Note that fitting goes beyond the waist, but how it sits on the seat and the thighs as well.

Originally Posted by wj4

The most important thing about the jean is how it fits you, not the brand.  Note that fitting goes beyond the waist, but how it sits on the seat and the thighs as well.

I beg to differ my friend. Ever since I put down the Levi's & picked up the jeans with the horseshoes I GET HUNDREDS more compliments from ladies & more tail as well. You try going to the club with some True's on and watch how many drunk heffers use your fresh jeans as a pickup line to come talk to you.

Originally Posted by wj4

I beg to differ my friend. Ever since I put down the Levi's & picked up the jeans with the horseshoes I GET HUNDREDS more compliments from ladies & more tail as well. You try going to the club with some True's on and watch how many drunk heffers use your fresh jeans as a pickup line to come talk to you.

Ok well just because you believe youre getting more compliments doesnt mean youre dressing better.

Youre not dressing better, youre talking to cheap women.

True Religions are just obnoxious
sick.gif
  No back pocket designs>____ besides Levis. I've seen maybe 3-4 dudes tops wearing True Religions in Cali in the past 2-3 years, everyone out here rocks Levis

Back
Top Bottom