Dressing better

Nako- I've rocked desert boots in the summer before. I'm not sure if there are actual "rules" regarding this, but imo its fine.

Originally Posted by Mercutio

I'm thinking about getting some pants tapered, how much would that cost me per pair? One pair of jeans, pair of khakis, and a pair of trousers.

On the more expensive end of the spectrum, $19.  Go to an independent tailor in a small location and you may be able to get a better price, though.  I know, here, there's one in the mall that can do just about anything in an hour or two, but they charge more than the little mom-and-pop dry cleaners in the hood.

293.disick.kardashian.kourtney.lc.120409.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

For anyone wanting some cheap Clarks Desert Boots check your local Nordstrom Racks, I've seen some popping up in various sizes
I actually picked up a pair yesterday.  Sand color.

There were some mighty steals in the shirts as well.  Didn't get anything, but might go back again today.  I gotta figure out when my Nordstrom Racks gets their shipments in.
smokin.gif

Not to beat a dead horse, but in regards to what The Hundreds wrote, and now the pics of Diggy......

This kid was in Jordans and God awful streetwear like a month ago. Now he's clearly onto a different look.

While I can understand one's look maturing over time, is "dressing better" becoming something of a trend?

I'm too old to know. Myself and most of my counterparts have obviously matured on our own over time.

I just find it interesting that Diggy's wardrobe is so drastically different all of a sudden.

okay i just got put onto the express mk2 shirts, but $60 retail?

anybody got any cheaper alternatives? or discounts? also any recommendations on military jackets? for casual going out nights

Express+Gray+shirt+Fall+09.jpg

Originally Posted by illphillip

Not to beat a dead horse, but in regards to what The Hundreds wrote, and now the pics of Diggy......
This kid was in Jordans and God awful streetwear like a month ago. Now he's clearly onto a different look.
While I can understand one's look maturing over time, is "dressing better" becoming something of a trend?
I'm too old to know. Myself and most of my counterparts have obviously matured on our own over time.
I just find it interesting that Diggy's wardrobe is so drastically different all of a sudden.
I don't think it's a trend,
Everybody has to dress up every once in a while when they go somewhere nice,
In that pic he was going to a fashon show, on his blog he still has recent pics of himself in sneakers & streetwear clothes

Originally Posted by hadegbite

293.disick.kardashian.kourtney.lc.120409.jpg
pimp.gif
nice suit but that tie knot is wayyyyy too big. It takes over his slim neck and face. A tie knot should look nice but it shouldn't draw all the attention to it. The pocketsquare also seems forced and doesn't flow well at all. A simple white linen PS instead of that yellow silk one would have done the trick.

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by illphillip

I don't think it's a trend,
Everybody has to dress up every once in a while when they go somewhere nice,
In that pic he was going to a fashon show, on his blog he still has recent pics of himself in sneakers & streetwear clothes

Fair enough. It was moreso that I saw 2 straight pics of him in here with a blazer, tie etc. 
Fashion week was in NY recently I believe, so maybe that's why. I personally think you can still "do you", even when you go to upscale events, especially when you're that young. 

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

okay i just got put onto the express mk2 shirts, but $60 retail?

anybody got any cheaper alternatives? or discounts? also any recommendations on military jackets? for casual going out nights

Express+Gray+shirt+Fall+09.jpg

Express always gives out coupons in store/online if you decide to buy clothes from their never pay full price....and if you do buy from express dont dry clean it their shirts look terrible after the cleaners.

Back
Top Bottom