Dressing better

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

A rainy day here in the bay, but spring is around the corner so I picked up a few things for the nice weather that awaits us.

Ben Sherman polo
x2p9bm.jpg

S Perry boat shoes

aolteb.jpg

nice combo.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by niidawg3

donjuan513 wrote:

You rocking Rod Laver's Nii?

Yup ... DQMs.

Me and Rod Laver Vintage go waaaay back, love these shoes. I like the newer version but I think I like the soles they were using in 05' a little more.
tumblr_kz4nurvzV61qaf7o7.jpg

nice pic Ty - i have the whites and the greens too. The greens are probably my favorite pair of the lot. I see you have two of them ... lol.

Originally Posted by SShanique

I bought my first gray suit today. Technically, it's black with white specks, but it looks more gray than anything. It was on sale, and I figure, being a new laywer, I can never have too many suits. I'd like to add pink to this in some way. There's not much room to show a shell at the top, though.

Congratulations!!

i promise - i'm gonna learn how to multi-quote after this ... thanks for the comments.

SShanique - i work for CNN.

ThaPeople'sChamp - The navy pants are from Zara. Best fitting pants for casual wear. 

ChiefWiggum - Never heard of platos closet. Do they make closets and cabinets?

WJ4 is spot on - PLEASE dont go out over-shopping and buying sale items in bunches. Be damn picky about what you buy. Make sure you have stuff that competes to get worn ... instead of sitting in the wardrobe collecting dust. I can go shopping sometimes, fill up a whole cart and leave with one item ... or none.  

AirMissionRetro - If you are in Atlanta, check out European Alterations. They do good work for me. A little pricey, but good for alteration work. I do not use them for bespoke though.

Any can suggest wher I can find a 6 slim credit card case? I searched everwhere and can only find 4 or less.

2nak2s3.jpg

...threw on a white tee and these before I headed out later in the evening...polo pants/shirt benetton cardi

9pqhbs.jpg

euim8j.jpg

this sweater has been posted but the detail hasnt...+ kenneth cole shirt

2vlo0fp.jpg

358ysfb.jpg

probably wont wear that tie to work again...haha

aw dang my first time being caught by the vocab/grammar police....
laugh.gif

i was on my phone like "granite=granted?" i just picked the wrong one i guess

*kanye shrug*

so now about my situation

I hate that all coupons do not work on Levis at Macys anymore.

If you're talking about online, it works. Just used VIP20 hours ago.

looks like spring is in the air here in Toronto
sick.gif
I prepared too much for winter. I have so much unworn stuff.

it's not only that, read it again:
, I don't have to many good jackets.
but that is what I'm trying to expand from

laugh.gif
its all good though.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

--Granite I live in Florida, I don't have to many good jackets.
eek.gif
whats crazier is that the sentence gets worse after that..
roll.gif
$1000 says this man didn't graduate from high school (assuming he's from the states).
well it does say Florida
eyes.gif

you would have won the bet (or w/e you were trying to do) because I haven't graduated Highschool yet (senior year)

still
laugh.gif
tho

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I hate that all coupons do not work on Levis at Macys anymore.

If you're talking about online, it works. Just used VIP20 hours ago.

looks like spring is in the air here in Toronto
sick.gif
I prepared too much for winter. I have so much unworn stuff.

it's not only that, read it again:
, I don't have to many good jackets.

laugh.gif
its all good though.

eh didn't see anything wrong with the last one. I was talking in a more general sense, wasn't trying to pair it up with that last statement about the jackets alone. I was saying that these are all the clothes that I'm trying to expand my wardrobe with....but i see what your saying 
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

that whole suit needs to be taken back homey. get that refund asap. that joint is way too big and a tailor will not be able fix it.

it's double vented...i felt it was a little big, but i thought it could be worked with...it's my first suit, so i'm just testing the waters really...i have no idea what exactly the fit should be
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom