Dressing better

I bought the beeswax desert boots back in december and love those shoes. I wore them for at least 3 weeks straight everyday. I would really like to find ablack leather pair or some grey suede ones.

I have been looking for some more casual sneakers lately, and looking at some Common Projects, but was wondering how the sizing is? I know they are europeansizing, but I was wondering if they are true to size?

However, the next shoe I will probably buy is something similar to the Spring A.P.C. Derbies.

apc-2009-ss-footwear-preview-3.jpg

I love the simpleness of the shoe, however, I refuse to pay that $440 price tag.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I think some people were looking to get jackets like this for spring
2cdp2b.png

And I'm not digging the long trench with shorts look, stupid if you ask me.
Jackets dope. where can i cop

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

2cdp2b.png

It says Zara on the bottom so I'm assuming....at your local Zara?

Originally Posted by wj4

2cdp2b.png

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i should have been more specific. is there any online stores

Originally Posted by wj4

2cdp2b.png

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i should have been more specific. is there any online stores
Zara is like H&M, at least in the U.S, you can't buy online, only in stores. So if you want that EXACT jacket, you're out of luck. Idon't know about where you live, but all 3 of my local malls have a Zara store.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Run DLC

anyone know where i can a cheap (nothing more than 200), but quality blazer?
I'm not sure of your body type, but just for off the rack fit, I love Banana Republic custom fit blazers. They're around $200 too, and can at times be found on sale.
i'll check out Banana Republic this weekend, thanks.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

why do you cuff your pants? were u going boating?

It's just a style dude, it doesn't have to serve a function. People don't always wear a hat because it's sunny. 99% of people wearing boat shoes aren't going boating. It's just style.
when we are talking about dressing better, you cant compare wearing hats because its sunny to rolling up chinos unless they are too big for u

Originally Posted by Rightguard

It's just a style dude, it doesn't have to serve a function. People don't always wear a hat because it's sunny. 99% of people wearing boat shoes aren't going boating. It's just style.
when we are talking about dressing better, you cant compare wearing hats because its sunny to rolling up chinos unless they are too big for u

When we are talking about style and personal preference, it doesn't matter what other people think.

Take what you want, and leave the rest on the table if it's not you.

Let the man roll up his damned chinos if he wants to.

Can anyone recommend me a brand of V-neck t-shirts where the collar is tight around the neck. When I mean tight I don't mean super tight, but somethingthat fits the neck close while not strangling you. I picked up some Hanes v-neck t-shirts the other day and the neck is a little too loose.

^

I bought a couple V-necks from H&M last year and the quality/fit was pretty good.

They run real small tho.

They were like $4.50 each.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Can anyone recommend me a brand of V-neck t-shirts where the collar is tight around the neck. When I mean tight I don't mean super tight, but something that fits the neck close while not strangling you. I picked up some Hanes v-neck t-shirts the other day and the neck is a little too loose.

uniqlo v necks would be absolutely perfect for you.

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

Can anyone recommend me a brand of V-neck t-shirts where the collar is tight around the neck. When I mean tight I don't mean super tight, but something that fits the neck close while not strangling you. I picked up some Hanes v-neck t-shirts the other day and the neck is a little too loose.

uniqlo v necks would be absolutely perfect for you.
what he said , there also about 5$ each and they come in a billion colors.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

When we are talking about style and personal preference, it doesn't matter what other people think.

dont let your emotions get a hold of you, ive just never seen that before

Yea here's the thing, I have probably never found a consistent t-shirt that overall fit me the way I wanted it to fit me. I'm not looking for a formfitting t-shirt, nor should it be baggy, and the one deal sealer is that I like my t-shirts not to stretch out too much especially in the neck. I'm gonnago to the city and find out about the uniqlo and H&M v-necks though, appreciate it.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

dont let your emotions get a hold of you, ive just never seen that before

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by Shaze804

FIRE
eek.gif
for next year...Link from zelda look...
These two are doing too much for me personally, but 95% of the stuff in this thread is fire
pimp.gif

where can i cop that??
nerd.gif

Yea here's the thing, I have probably never found a consistent t-shirt that overall fit me the way I wanted it to fit me. I'm not looking for a form fitting t-shirt, nor should it be baggy, and the one deal sealer is that I like my t-shirts not to stretch out too much especially in the neck. I'm gonna go to the city and find out about the uniqlo and H&M v-necks though, appreciate it.

Buy some 2(x)ist v-necks. It only come in white or black but quality in unmatched.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by CasperJr

did some searching and found these for a decent price.

6627-781031-p.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn i have a thing for brown
laugh.gif

link to were i can get these at?
benjamin-desert-boot.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
@ the price

plz tell me somebody else makes this shoe or something close to it with the same colorway
any help on them 2
nerd.gif

Polo loafers on sale for $107: http://www.zappos.com/product/7483712/color/4706

Herringbone DB $530: http://www.harrysoflondon...uede_black_dark_grey.do#

thanks

for the 1st ones do i go a 1/2 size down?

for the 2nd one i cant do that price is there a similar shoe out there cheaper?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Uh I just realized as far as most clothing goes I am pretty ignorant. I know jeans a bit and that is where it stops. As far as upper body clothing goes I'd like help and opinions.

1. How much do plain hoods usually go for? I have bought 2 in life seriously and both were discounted.
I was looking at http://store.americanapparel.net/f497.html and they seem to have nice hoods but seem expensive for such plain articles of clothing. Is that an accurate, normal price?

2. Also as far as coats go I want something light for the spring and saw event:http://store.americanapparel.net/rsan403.html. Is there something like that for cheap or is this pretty good for the spring season?
I've gotten one reply (thanks btw) but any more help would be appreciated. Especially in telling me what is the average price range

wings-horn-field-jacket.jpg

I really like this MK-2, I just wish it was 25%-50% of the actual price ha, it would be extra piff if it was trench coat material/color.

Co-sign quik, I really wanted the olive one. And was rdy to drop the $$ on it. But decided against the retail.
Saw the black in person, was not as awesome as pics make it look. Not to mention all the lint stuck to it.

Originally Posted by RFX45

did some searching and found these for a decent price.

6627-781031-p.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn i have a thing for brown
laugh.gif

link to were i can get these at?
benjamin-desert-boot.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
@ the price

plz tell me somebody else makes this shoe or something close to it with the same colorway
any help on them 2
nerd.gif

Polo loafers on sale for $107: http://www.zappos.com/product/7483712/color/4706

Herringbone DB $530: http://www.harrysoflondon...uede_black_dark_grey.do#

thanks

for the 1st ones do i go a 1/2 size down?

for the 2nd one i cant do that price is there a similar shoe out there cheaper?

This may be a cheaper option

It's hemp, not herringbone, and the bottom is crepe sole, but I think it's the best option for a cheaper price. That crest is a little tacky, butyour pants will cover it anyway.

Or...you could wait for these (I thinkthey're gorgeous)

Back
Top Bottom