Dressing better

where can i fiind some nice quality v-necks?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

nerd.gif
Are you looking for different colors?  If you're looking for white ones, you can try the various packs out there from CK, Alfani, Jockey, etc.  Sad to say but it's a trial/error thing since they all fit differently and we have different physiques.  I found a decent fit with Jockey.

For colors other than white, BR works well for me.  I'm sure there are other brands out there, but I personally don't want to shell out more than $20 for one plain v neck shirt. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

i love this thread.. but i cant get down with any of these shoes yall wear with the fits...

preach
What shoes would you guys wear with them?
honestly idk, but i do not like them sperrys, boatshoes, wallabees. etc. tokis, janowskis, i got these all blk leather hundreds shoes.

but if its like dressy dressy, i wear some leather shoes, kenneth cole, alfani type dress shoe.

id post more fits buuut i get lazy most of the time so i stay wearing ball shorts
laugh.gif

plus i dont have a legit camera for pics. (only iphone)

Originally Posted by wj4

i love this thread.. but i cant get down with any of these shoes yall wear with the fits...

preach
honestly idk, but i do not like them sperrys, boatshoes, wallabees. etc. tokis, janowskis, i got these all blk leather hundreds shoes.

but if its like dressy dressy, i wear some leather shoes, kenneth cole, alfani type dress shoe.
You're still a young dude though.  I rarely see anyone under the age of 25 dress like this.  And
laugh.gif
at Kenneth Cole and Alfani, that's the low budget stuff, man.

When it comes to dress shoes, you should spring up the bread for a decent pair.  Unlike sneakers, they can be repaired and resoled, making them a worthy investment.

The only Nikes I have now that I wear are my Jordan 1s and 6s.  And I only wear those with a white v neck, jeans and a fitted hat or so.  Wearing a button down or anything else with those just look weird.

nerd.gif

I'm liking Old Navy's basics right now. They upped their quality. I bought their V-necks during X-mas time 2 for $12. Material is thick and they're using 100% cotton now. Their thermals are 100% cotton too (compared to Gap + BR which still uses cotton+poly blend). I checked American Apparel and their stuff looks way too thin.

It might not fit into someone's taste here because of the fit, but unless I'm using it as an undershirt, I'm fine with what they have. I'm also not slim/skinny like most guys here btw
laugh.gif

give it a shot. they might have a better deal in the US right now (here in Canada, it's 2 for 14 or 16)

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

preach

You're still a young dude though.  I rarely see anyone under the age of 25 dress like this.  And
laugh.gif
at Kenneth Cole and Alfani, that's the low budget stuff, man.

When it comes to dress shoes, you should spring up the bread for a decent pair.  Unlike sneakers, they can be repaired and resoled, making them a worthy investment.

The only Nikes I have now that I wear are my Jordan 1s and 6s.  And I only wear those with a white v neck, jeans and a fitted hat or so.  Wearing a button down or anything else with those just look weird.

laugh.gif
reccomend me some bro.
like i just needed some for the next day.

whhat yall think about these

NI395924-001_pict1_9_1317_14265.jpg

I need a nice pair of dress shoes, I was lookin at these nice CK shoes at Macys, might pull the trigger. Whats the best company for good dress shoes? I'm looking for comfort more than anything.

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Some recent pics

Greetings from SF

The bear threw the first punch
great set of pics. particularly like the navy field jacket and the first pic.
hope you keep posting.

Originally Posted by wj4

preach
I'm in the same boat. I'm a Jordan head, but if I'm going out or just rockin a button down, I know my Jays aren't workin. I just bought some black Rod Lavers to rock with a grey/white gingham, seems to work, I'm taking baby steps..lol

beezylocks, try looking at Jack Purcells.  I love my black patent/ white pair and wear them with sports shirts and sweaters.  I also bought some sneakers from Generic Surplus which look ill and are comfy as hell.  Might as well post a crappy pic of my pickups from last week.

Gap barracuda jacket during the F&F sale.  Issey Miyake cologne.  2 pairs of Generic Surplus mocassin sneakers from Gilt.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

nerd.gif

I'm liking Old Navy's basics right now. They upped their quality. I bought their V-necks during X-mas time 2 for $12. Material is thick and they're using 100% cotton now.
YES SIR! especially when they're on sale for $5.....nothing but spring colors copped

I like the American Rag v-necks thats Macys carries too..$8

V neck physique FTW
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom