Dressing better

New vintage t-shirt.

img1422z.jpg

img1427b.jpg

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

New vintage t-shirt.
This ain't the WDYWT thread, bruh.

Yo anybody, I have a pair of Levis Trousers and I bought them a size 30x30, but I hate the way they fit. I took them to a tailor and she said she couldn't alter them because of the trousers have double threading on the sides, not like regular jeans which only have one. Is there any way  to shrink these to fit? or can a tailor just straight up cut the whole side on the both legs and make it a one thread jean?

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

spent a couple of days in Boston last week

got good use out of my new camera and Belstaff
happy.gif

20hkea1.png
You remind me of Kid Cudi with a normal sized head. Cool picture

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

spent a couple of days in Boston last week

got good use out of my new camera and Belstaff
happy.gif

20hkea1.png
You remind me of Kid Cudi with a normal sized head. Cool picture
More like Rio Ferdinand (on the left):
Rio+Ferdinand+Interviews+Usher+London+Exclusive+3OMFZsLLb2_l.jpg

I went into the local sneaker consignment store to see how some Nikes were doing that I dropped off over a year ago. Well they sold them but they lost the info so he gave me two pairs of Clyde's as compensation. Both parties were at fault but I'm happy with the shoes. I like the grey pair a lot, not so much the green but these were the most wearable shoes in the shop.

I finally visited a tailor today. Took 2 pairs of jeans and 2 chinos total came out to $65 for 1 tapered/hemmed and 3 hems

all these casual style sneakers look the SAME

people talk $%%$ about BAPE but they always bring their own flavor to the table

ambush-a-bathing-ape-bape-creepsta-6.jpg

Those Bapes are so horrible I stared at them for like a whole minute trying to come up with an adjective and failed. Sorry just my opinion.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

those are like forces with boat shoes on top
laugh.gif

get that garbage outta here.

Son, exit this thread now. 

off_line.gif
TheGrimm

lol go get in line to buy some Sperry boatshoes kid....

I agree though...I hate the AF1 bottom on that BAPE shoe...Im just tired of seeing the same run of the mill casual sneaker out there in this thread/ the fashion world in general.

newest additions to the tie collection...black skinny and red/white/blue knit
Sorry the pic is so dang big.

4483485570_8880e686c7_b.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

because of this thread i wasted 2000 last month in shopping
smh.gif

you're doing it wrong
Nah i just haven't shop in a long time so i was in need of some fresh clothes for work and casual.
Got me like 3, 4 expensive jeans , one pair of gucci kick, tshirts, dress shirts, socks, 2 pair of designer dress shoes, some 2 hundred dollars jacket . Before i realize it, the credit card bill came home and it was around $1800 something worth of shopping spree spend in a period of 3 weeks
smh.gif
Going to return some items back though

BAPE still make some nice stuff once in awhile....just there prices are
eyes.gif

smh.gif

you're doing it wrong
Nah i just haven't shop in a long time so i was in need of some fresh clothes for work and casual.
Got me like 3, 4 expensive jeans , one pair of gucci kick, tshirts, dress shirts, socks, 2 pair of designer dress shoes, some 2 hundred dollars jacket . Before i realize it, the credit card bill came home and it was around $1800 something worth of shopping spree spend in a period of 3 weeks
smh.gif
you're still doing it wrong. 

smh.gif

you're doing it wrong
smh.gif
you're still doing it wrong. 
Yep.   Pick up this month's GQ to see what 'doing right' would be.  There's a great article on Jkissi and his blog.  He states that he takes his time shopping, from shops to eBay to thrift stores.

There's nothing wrong with dropping good money on quality stuff, but if you just got it for the name brand sake..it's not worth it.

I'd rather wear a pair of $40 Levi 511s that fit well to my physique than say $200 pair of Ed Hardy or True Religion jeans just because they're more expensive.

Edit:  I did the same thing what you did before.  I would splurge and drop large sums on clothes I found intriguing at the moment.  Then a couple of months later I just SMH at myself.  Now I'm more patience with what I buy and make sure the items are versatile. 

Also a rant at this stupid weather.  It's suppose to rain this whole week and nada.  Been driving around in a dirty car and all.
laugh.gif

I agree though...I hate the AF1 bottom on that BAPE shoe...Im just tired of seeing the same run of the mill casual sneaker out there in this thread/ the fashion world in general.

I understand you to an extent.  I wear Chucks, Purcells, Vans and have for years though I dislike some of the sneakers that have been posted (those McQueen Pumas and Pro Keds for example) ...but those Bapes you posted are terrible and have nothing to do with "dressing better".  I think it's funny that you tell someone to buy Sperrys and then call him kid.  If anything, those Bapes are pretty childish.  And clunky.  And not worth a quarter of where they're probably priced, IMO.

cement shoes > monstrosities 
how do you post and say you're tired of seeing the same thing then turn around and agree with  everyone who bashes your post

You probably have a Nigo shrine, you sheep

Back
Top Bottom