Dressing better

Originally Posted by awon23

Anyone know where I can get a grey shawl neck sweater?
I bought one from BR over  the winter, you may wanna check their sales rack.  I know they went on sale a month or so ago.  If you want a cardigan, J. Crew should have one now.

Took advantage of the last day of Macy's sale and I had a 20% code.  Ordered 4 pairs of 6'' Timbs (only planning on keeping two) since I don't know how they would run. 

Merchandise Total:

$

Shipping Charges :

$

Enjoy 20% off your purchase! :

-$

Estimated Tax :

$

Total:

$

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

no forever 21s sale mens clothing in GA lol

Order from their website. Most of the stuff they offer for men won't be in a Forever21, they have a separate Heritage store which are even scarcer. Online is your best bet.
What is a 'dressy' T-shirt. I just saw it mentioned and I've never understood it. Could someone give me some examples?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Today and yesterday...I still like sneakers.
257q53c.jpg

3146nvn.jpg
Nice fit and I got that same Kato jacket

Originally Posted by wj4

Scored a good deal today at Macys.  Bought 2 pairs of laceless low top Chucks for under $50 taxed.

By the way, do you guys know how 6'' Timbs fit?  Go figure that I tried to go to the local FootAction, Finishline, etc. and they don't even carry those anymore. 
laugh.gif

tims fit pretty big im a 10.5 but get 9.5 in tims. tims are really bulky i wouldnt wear them with fitted jeans imo.

looking like a idiot walking around in there after reading in this thread they sell mens clothing...

Heritage 1981 has been renamed 21Men...I did a quick search for ATL...not sure if you're near there...but it says the mens stuff is sold here:

XXI  
Cumberland Mall
1429 Cumberland Mall
Atlanta GA 30339

XXI  
Perimeter Mall
4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd., Space #1315
Atlanta GA 30346

but umm, yea, they have some real nice clothes there...i've gotten button-ups for $19, jackets for $24, t-shirts for $3.

quality isn't too bad either...definitely worth checking this place out.  cardigans and hoodies are also real cheap.

RFX45 and other people that buy Alden shoes, where do you buy them? Do you buy them mostly on-line or in store? Because I haven't really seen them in "stores" besides the actual Alden shoe store here in SF.~

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

looking like a idiot walking around in there after reading in this thread they sell mens clothing...

Heritage 1981 has been renamed 21Men...I did a quick search for ATL...not sure if you're near there...but it says the mens stuff is sold here:

XXI  
Cumberland Mall
1429 Cumberland Mall
Atlanta GA 30339

XXI  
Perimeter Mall
4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd., Space #1315
Atlanta GA 30346

but umm, yea, they have some real nice clothes there...i've gotten button-ups for $19, jackets for $24, t-shirts for $3.

quality isn't too bad either...definitely worth checking this place out.  cardigans and hoodies are also real cheap.
good $%%%, ill have to check these places out.. Buy literally 99% of my clothes now from H&M

most versatile - all white jacks
but personally, I would get those and the white hightops...if its in your budget of course

Originally Posted by rjones416

Originally Posted by wj4

Scored a good deal today at Macys.  Bought 2 pairs of laceless low top Chucks for under $50 taxed.

By the way, do you guys know how 6'' Timbs fit?  Go figure that I tried to go to the local FootAction, Finishline, etc. and they don't even carry those anymore. 
laugh.gif

tims fit pretty big im a 10.5 but get 9.5 in tims. tims are really bulky i wouldnt wear them with fitted jeans imo.
I already have Timbs, just not the 6''.  I know they're bulky, I'm going to tuck my jeans inside.  Thanks for the input on sizing.

thinkinFresh - Belstaff is a dope brand!

i'd go with the all white chucks. for some reason i just don't like the toe cap in purcells, i am probably in the minority on that one.

Originally Posted by RFX45

eek.gif
 Now this is a beauty! $450 though but it is Alden so it's awesome!
The new Leather Soul Exclusive Alden boot, Grant Captoe Flex Boot.
gc1.jpg
gc2.jpg

gc3.jpg
gc4.jpg
i dont like any shoes in this thread... But these black ones are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the alden carmel i think is better...but at 550 i'm going to have to wait a while.

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

RFX45 and other people that buy Alden shoes, where do you buy them? Do you buy them mostly on-line or in store? Because I haven't really seen them in "stores" besides the actual Alden shoe store here in SF.~

I haven't bought Alden in-store but Leather Soul is opening a store in Beverly Hills this year so I would be able to check them out in person.
As for stores, there are several stores that carry Alden in Pasadena, I just haven't checked them out.
At SF, check out:

Alden Shop for Gentlemen
170 Sutter Street
San Francisco, California 94104

For regular Aldens, ShermanBrothers is the best place to get one because you can calla nd get 10% off and not many stores give discounts on Alden.
I have read that some people have called TheShoeMart.com and they received a 20% off discount on their order, worth a shot if you're serious about ordering.
Check out http://www.lsfootwear.com/ for more rare Aldens. NorthRiverOutfitters.com has some, BlackBird has some, ContextClothing.com also has a few pair.
Epaulet also sells some and most of these stores I mentioned has Alden exclusives.

Nii - are you the dude from CNN?

I swear it was you, just not sure. Funny that, I was up at night watching BBC i think it was.. im from New Zealand so its quite a big wow for me haha.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Which pair in your own opinion would be best? I need a nice casual spring/summer shoe. Why or why not?

pbqt5.jpg
Converse sale on Gilt this afternoon...i'll be on the lookout for these

Back
Top Bottom