Dressing better

had some free Kohls bucks, so I picked up another pair of 511's for $19.99.

And grabbed these Sperry's for $39.99.

4494542324_b9ab04c9ab_b.jpg

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Bhupy

I need help. What would you guys recommend I wear to an interview? My first interview in my life. Should I wear a tie?

I'm pretty sure this question has been asked a bunch of times. I'm sorry for asking again but I'll look through the thread as well.

Can't go wrong with a suit. Actually, do not even think about not going without a suit. 
Doesn't it depend on what kind of job he is interviewing for?
Eh, I'll keep the suggestion simple. Wear a suit no matter what it is. Remember, you only have one chance to make a first good impression. In my old job, this one guy was applying for a maintenance job and wore a suit to the interview. My employer even told him, "you know you are just interviewing for a maintenance job, right?" and he simply said, "Yes!" In the end, he got the job so he obviously made a great impression to my former employer so I say go for it even if it is just for a sales position at GAP.
Yup. throw a suit on. If you don't want to wear a suit, maybe you should wear a v-neck sweater with a tie and some nice pants.
wear the suit ....when i arrived and see the interviewing boss dress like thrash...i take off my tie to relax a bit and unbutton the top collar
laugh.gif

Is an invite needed to create an account or see other pics or something?
Just curious what are the perks of being a member?

It's not everyday I need an umbrella in Irvine.

For those that remember:

About 100 pages ago someone posted a sale for a $10 coat by a company called Tulle. That's the coat I'm wearing in this picture. I got lucky and got one in my size. It came much longer than the picture, but I had it altered to that length.

Is an invite needed to create an account or see other pics or something?
Just curious what are the perks of being a member?
you can post pics and leave comments.
I've seen some pics in the past that I wanted to comment on and couldn't cause I wasn't a member
frown.gif

most of those pics makes me discouraged to post pics till I get a camera other than my webcam and to go outside and pose next to some funky object while holding a cig

aight fellas, im going to hawaii in 2 weeks, and to be honest i haven't been shopped for any summer clothes yet. can anyone give me some ideas? shorts to wear, shirts, something stylish for the club and of course some shoes

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Nice green peacoat. Kinda fall-*%* in my mind.

Needs altering in the sleeves.

Thanks, the sleeves are actually pretty good for me. For $10 I'm not complaining.

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Nice green peacoat. Kinda fall-*%* in my mind.

Needs altering in the sleeves.

Thanks, the sleeves are actually pretty good for me. For $10 I'm not complaining. 
Seeing you pics makes me regret not copping one for $10 now
laugh.gif

About 100 pages ago someone posted a sale for a $10 coat by a company called Tulle. That's the coat I'm wearing in this picture. I got lucky and got one in my size. It came much longer than the picture, but I had it altered to that length.

No Fn way. I knew I had to cop em. Problem was I already have 3 long coats (thigh length) and didn't want another one.

What's the material?

if anybody is in the market for a black pea coat, they have em on clearance at Heritage 1981 (21Men now) for $24.99
eek.gif

wool fabric, maybe wool blend idk, but it's a steal for that price.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

No Fn way. I knew I had to cop em. Problem was I already have 3 long coats (thigh length) and didn't want another one.

What's the material?

The coat is 60% wool and 40% viscose and the lining is polyester. The coat went down to my knees when I first got it but got it shortened.

This thread has been more entertaining recently.  The weather has been beautiful, i've been wearing shorts the past couple of days.  I'm guessing the debate on shorts length will start soon.  I'll probably start looking for some better fitting non-cargo shorts that hit at the knee.  I can't get down with the above the knee shorts that show off your thighs.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Bhupy

I need help. What would you guys recommend I wear to an interview? My first interview in my life. Should I wear a tie?

I'm pretty sure this question has been asked a bunch of times. I'm sorry for asking again but I'll look through the thread as well.

Can't go wrong with a suit. Actually, do not even think about not going without a suit. 
Doesn't it depend on what kind of job he is interviewing for?
Eh, I'll keep the suggestion simple. Wear a suit no matter what it is. Remember, you only have one chance to make a first good impression. In my old job, this one guy was applying for a maintenance job and wore a suit to the interview. My employer even told him, "you know you are just interviewing for a maintenance job, right?" and he simply said, "Yes!" In the end, he got the job so he obviously made a great impression to my former employer so I say go for it even if it is just for a sales position at GAP.
Yup. throw a suit on. If you don't want to wear a suit, maybe you should wear a v-neck sweater with a tie and some nice pants.
wear the suit ....when i arrived and see the interviewing boss dress like thrash...i take off my tie to relax a bit and unbutton the top collar
laugh.gif
Alright everyone thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. It's a sales associate position at Buckle, nothing spectacular.  I actually don't own a suit, should I go buy a coat?

Kinda took a huge fashion L this weekend. Was in AC and hit up the Banana Republic outlet, and the whole store was 40% off. I found a navy shawl-collar cardigan laying around on a stack of pants that was absolutely
eek.gif
fit-wise and was about to cop, when my cousin comes up to me and says how nice it is and #!%, and how she wants to buy it for her husband. So I give it to her and tell her I'll pick up another one, assuming there are a bunch of them somewhere in the store. Turns out that was the only one left, and I didn't wanna go back on my word so I acted like I didn't want it that much. So if anyone sees this navy shawl-collar cardigan in medium and can cop it for me I'll compensate you fully.

ephl6v.png

1zceqtk.png
2heatc7.png

Bought the shirt and cargo shorts today for 38$
I got that sock line... xD Excuse the crappy BB picks...

Back
Top Bottom