Dressing better

How do the Sperry boat shoes fit??

i know its probably been answered before, but i was thinking of copping a pair , so i was wondering if they fit true to size or should i order a half size down..?
any info would be great cuz i know a lot of you guys wear them..thanks

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

i know its probably been answered before, but i was thinking of copping a pair , so i was wondering if they fit true to size or should i order a half size down..?

they fit true to size for me but just go to your local mall and most macys/dillards/nordstroms/lord and taylors/random department store sells them so just try them on

sperry's fit about true to size imo...BUT you have to consider that you may not be wearing socks, so that may change your sizing needs.

i'd highly recommend hitting up your local marshalls...they have quite a few color options and at $39.99, you can't beat the price.

Nil that might be my favorite fit that I've seen from you thus far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I thought h&m in ATL was boo boo.. I think they're getting a Nordstrom Rack right down the street from lenox mall in a month or so. . I'll definitely have to check out some thrift shops next time im there.

Nordstrom rack opens april 22
right across the street from my place 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

sperry's fit about true to size imo...BUT you have to consider that you may not be wearing socks, so that may change your sizing needs.

i'd highly recommend hitting up your local marshalls...they have quite a few color options and at $39.99, you can't beat the price.
Also, when buying Sperry's ensure that they are a little snug on the feet because they stretch. Not tight, but snug. Picked up a blue pair from Marshall's for 39.99, sweet

I thought h&m in ATL was boo boo.. I think they're getting a Nordstrom Rack right down the street from lenox mall in a month or so. . I'll definitely have to check out some thrift shops next time im there.

pimp.gif

You live in the loop? I live up the street ...but come to Buckhead Church.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

pimp.gif

You live in the loop? I live up the street ...but come to Buckhead Church.
one of the condos right there

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

for discussion/thoughts
suit w/ desert boots?
05_100401_JCrew_JohnathanKeyser_0242_1-768x1024.jpg

black shoes w/ brown laces
Fullscreen%20capture%204112010%2042642%20PM.jpg
Its how you put it together. If you notice he has on a denim shirt/jacket (probably a vest so it wouldn't bunch up the sleeves) so its not bad. Black shoes with brown laces are more casual to me. Those would be the shoes I would wear with jeans or a dark khaki, even the khaki shorts with the blazer look.

hey everyone, been following this thread closely for a minute now. just wondering how clarks desert boots run in size? im usually a 11.5/12 in most nikes. also i was thinking about getting the beeswax version since it seems it would have the most versatile use for me, any other colors i should take into consideration? thanks for any and all help. peace.

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

hey everyone, been following this thread closely for a minute now. just wondering how clarks desert boots run in size? im usually a 11.5/12 in most nikes. also i was thinking about getting the beeswax version since it seems it would have the most versatile use for me, any other colors i should take into consideration? thanks for any and all help. peace.
size down...get a 10.5...at least that's the advice i've gotten, i don't own a pair myself YET.

maybe someone else will no better about deciding between 10.5 and 11...

what boots do you guys think would go good with a long sleeve chino/poplin solid shirt, belt, and dark jeans? and a members only jacket for if cold/raining.
so any advice on summer and winter boots? thanks.

I recommend these Incotex/Mabitex pants, probably best fitting pants I've found so far for $30-35.
I picked up the seersucker, but they got chinos in every color, linen pants & I hear wool in the fall/winter season.
hemjob next week
IMG_7199.jpg

IMG_7200.jpg

IMG_7201.jpg

IMG_7220.jpg
IMG_7219.jpg
IMG_7217.jpg

massive compliments last night with this combo
IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7242.jpg

not feeling the denim jacket under the blazer

nacho a hem would help but those are nice pants

pimp.gif
lil hoop in the background

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I recommend these Incotex/Mabitex pants, probably best fitting pants I've found so far for $30-35.
I picked up the seersucker, but they got chinos in every color, linen pants & I hear wool in the fall/winter season.
hemjob next week

IMG_7220.jpg
IMG_7219.jpg
1. where are those pants sold?

2. those sperry's on your feet?

Back
Top Bottom