Dressing better

sirdilbert, thanks for the link. i own a pair of boat shoes right now that i'm just waiting to break out once the weather gets nicer here so i'm looking more for a sneaker i guess.

ummm, don't iron a crease in them if you don't want a crease.

I'm not sure how it couldn't be any more simple.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by omgitswes

nii
my mom's making me go to this family reunion this summer in atlanta. she said it's near buckhead where can i ditch my family and go shopping?

so much to do in terms of shopping in buckhead:

1. lenox
2. phipps, which is opposite lenox
3. filene's basement (i think they suck but worth  checking out.
4. marshalls

all these are in less than a quarter mile radius

then you can go to midtown (about 3 miles from buckhead) and check out Atlantic  Station (h&m and a bunch of stores here), Sid Mashburn (probably the best men's store in town), a bunch of thrift stores, all within a mile of each other

I had no iea there was a h&m in atlanta. niceeee that's probably the closest to alabama too. I've never been to one before
now I'm actually excited about this lol. and the thrift stores too, I hope they're better than the ones I went to around Chicago cause that was just sad

I thought h&m in ATL was boo boo.. I think they're getting a Nordstrom Rack right down the street from lenox mall in a month or so. . I'll definitely have to check out some thrift shops next time im there.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I thought h&m in ATL was boo boo.. I think they're getting a Nordstrom Rack right down the street from lenox mall in a month or so. . I'll definitely have to check out some thrift shops next time im there.

Nordstrom rack opens april 22

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Nordstrom rack opens april 22

DSW and TJ Maxx are gonna suffer when Nordstrom Rack opens
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: Didn't read that it's opening on April 22.
smh.gif

Anyway, I still need to find some slim-fitting chinos for the summer. I feel that they should be a staple in my wardrobe. I admire the look of an Oxford dress shirt, fitted pants, and loafers/drivers...

Any suggestions?? Price range is $30-$50 per.

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

also i am was wondering if anybody knew how the denim jackets for levi fit? I was going to order on online but I want to make sure I can get the right sizing.
I want the jacket to fit a little tight but not skin tight
laugh.gif

I wear a large in jackets usually. but i am not sure if i should size down? suggestions?

16911356_106_d

i am looking at this one

sorry for the small picture.

This one is Slim-fit it was featured in Complex Trey Songz shoot. More than double what I paid for mine though
big_trey-songz-fashion-2dfgf.jpg

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3150597&cp=3146842.3146845.3146860.3692021

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

They recently opened a Nordstrom Rack, here. It sucked when I went, last week.
yea, i'm not a huge fan of Nordstrom Rack...sometimes you can find some good deals on shoes...but most of the other stuff is
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

nii
my mom's making me go to this family reunion this summer in atlanta. she said it's near buckhead where can i ditch my family and go shopping?

1. lenox
4. marshalls

then you can go to midtown (about 3 miles from buckhead) and check out Atlantic  Station (h&m and a bunch of stores here), Sid Mashburn (probably the best men's store in town), a bunch of thrift stores, all within a mile of each other

I had no iea there was a h&m in atlanta. niceeee that's probably the closest to alabama too. I've never been to one before
now I'm actually excited about this lol. and the thrift stores too, I hope they're better than the ones I went to around Chicago cause that was just sad
Atlantic Station H&M.. Even if u dont find any cloths there its still packed FULL of dimes to look at 24/7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

nii

1. lenox
4. marshalls

Atlantic Station H&M.. Even if u dont find any cloths there its still packed FULL of dimes to look at 24/7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

filene's basement. . .where and what is that?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

eek.gif
the pocket square!
noticed it too...
DOPE.
pimp.gif

Ive been looking for pocket squares. Been trying to wear them a little more frequently.
Any suggestions on where I can get cotton and silk pocket squares?
Thanks in advance NT!

Back
Top Bottom