Dressing better

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ my son Spike thinking of throwing that shirt down w/ them Oakland Raiders shorts
sick.gif

ginghams...

http://www.urbanoutfitter...Id=&selectedProductSize=
Yes.
pimp.gif

The Green Izod gingham I bought fit a little too big, and when I went to go size down, they were sold out.

Good look.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Ksteezy - those shoes gotta go.

Sorry, but i think you need to invest in a pair of leather soled oxfords. You can easily get a pair for under 150 bucks from Allen Edmonds, Ferragamo, Magnanni etc

I agree niidawg....those shoes gotta be like 4 years old, haven't bought a pair of shoes in a while...lolI just don't get a chance to get dressed up very often...so I overlook the need for a nice pair of shoes...

Just bought these from Zara, pretty cheap and very clean sneakers...

15wfa0h.jpg

And searching on my father's boxes, I found this Lacoste cardigan, I think it's from the 80's because I don't remember him using it, and it's just like brand new, maybe he didn't even use it... Quality is
pimp.gif
, just a little big on the sleeves for me...

208ifwh.jpg

I think ksteezy's fit is solid.

Why is this thread completely against square-toed shoes?

Personally, I wouldn't wear the style of shoe that ksteezy is wearing, but I don't think they make the fit bad.

I'm just curious.

BTW- the love for 511's in this thread is disgusting...
laugh.gif
.  There is nothing wrong with 511's, but dude's can't post fits with other jeans without getting the gas face.

rtojz5.jpg

There's a lot of things wrong with this fit, however I think the pants are fine (except: you can tell that they are too big at the waist).

-Shirts too big.
-Vest needs to go.
-I'm not a fan of a tie with a checker pattern shirt (Personal quip)
- Nothing wrong with Blazers, but that colorway throws off the entire fit.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Hi Tim.
Hi Spike.
Live a little in the summer. Go with seersucker pants.

That was my initial thought, then I seen the shorts.
laugh.gif

I will invest in a pair before the summers over.
Originally Posted by dreClark

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ my son Spike thinking of throwing that shirt down w/ them Oakland Raiders shorts
sick.gif

Stop hatin, bet u cant do it like me.
pimp.gif

Got back from H&M and Gap wit the redundant chambray button down & chinos.
Just need some shoes now.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Sorry, but i think you need to invest in a pair of leather soled oxfords. You can easily get a pair for under 150 bucks from Allen Edmonds, Ferragamo, Magnanni etc

I agree niidawg....those shoes gotta be like 4 years old, haven't bought a pair of shoes in a while...lolI just don't get a chance to get dressed up very often...so I overlook the need for a nice pair of shoes...
check out zara i got a couple nice lace-ups for a decent price (100).. im not a huge express fan, mainly because everyone here wears it.. but i did like the overall color scheme you had, but like everyone said sq toe is a no go...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

There's a lot of things wrong with this fit
I always
laugh.gif
when seeing this...style is personal...it's probably better to say "this is what i don't like"...cuz you can't say it's wrong.

but anywayyyyyy...just a heads up...I found these at my local marshalls for $24.99, maybe they'll pop up around your guys' store as well.  gl.

208808379.jpg

I always
laugh.gif
when seeing this...style is personal...it's probably better to say "this is what i don't like"...cuz you can't say it's wrong.
I disagree.  There's nothing stylish about an over sized shirt under a misplaced vest.

To an extent style is personal, adding your own touches is personal, mixing and matching patterns is personal.  Accessorizing is personal.

I even mentioned it with the checkered patterned shirt w/ tie combo is a personal no-no for me, but it is not a fashion faux pas.

His choice of footwear is also personal, and like I said, they don't look bad but the colorway doesn't do the outfit any favors.

On top of that, he was asking for opinions.

While style is personal ... there is also a standard.

Originally Posted by shogun

^
I actually wore those yesterday.  I'm starting to like them better than my camel colored ones.

I'm just curious, how do they fit? I ordered them online and I don't want it to be too big or too small.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Cleaned up today to go to an informal interview, i pretty much had the job already, just had to sit and discuss pay and hours....so i didnt want to go suited up...felt good to clean up for once.

4712582520_136926604f_b.jpg

***excuse the wrinkle shirt, been in the car all morning and for somereason this shirt wrinkles very easily, is there something i can use to avoid wrinkles?
grin.gif
...like a spray...

forgot to post that downy wrinkle releaser is what your looking for.. and he said the whole outfit was express..

Originally Posted by YuraS718

What are some sites/places to keep an eye on for shoes?  Only other site I know of is endless and haven't been able to find anything under $150 from A.E.  I would love to invest in a pair of A.E and keep telling myself next paycheck I will, than something else comes up and can't drop $250+ on a pair.

check the Buy and Sell forum at StyleForum, eBay and amazon.com.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

NT, I just got paid 500 and sum dollars for graduation. I was wondering what would be some good clothes to get with some of the money (not all)

i was thinking about getting some shortsleeved button downs from Old navy for like $10 each, and some cardigans from urban outfitters.
EDIT-shirts like these

on750969-03p01v01.jpg

what do you guys reccomend I buy as school clothes etc. for next year (shoes included, btw i have some brown sperrys)

Back
Top Bottom