Dressing better

anyone check out the main event sale on Gilt today??

got a pair of John Varvatos loafers...hopefully they fit 'cause it said they run a half a size small but there wasn't any 9.5 left in any decent colors so i got a 9 in the stone color

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

that's what I thought but it was a Opera-play in the hipster part of town
oh alrighttttt, i was gonna say
laugh.gif

makes sense now.

so i found this in my basement the other night, i guess it was my pops from back in the day but it was never worn. i'm tryna wear it with my navy blue sperry's but i dont know what pants to wear with them, any suggestions?

what should i wear to a babies baptism / meeting my girls fam including parents.

chruch then a little shindig

Man, Nacho got me inspired to wear some grey checked pants.
So last night...nice and simple... beltless...

Haven't posted in a while. From GQ.

02boat-shoes-h-m-409.jpg

Boat shoes. For $24.95. Get them now at H&M. And check out our 25 Under $25 slideshow for 24 other items that will fill out your summer wardrobe without breaking the bank.

06white-jeans.jpg

H&M
$19.95

13topman-belt1.jpg

Topman
$15

15marc-tshirt.jpg

available at Marc by Marc Jacobs
$24

17sunglasses.jpg

Urban Outfitters
$10

19logg-shirt.jpg

H&M
$24.95

20lands-end-pocket-squares.jpg

Land's End
$9.50 each

22armani-exchange-tshirts.jpg

Armani Exchange
$20 - $25

23marc-suspenders.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs
$9

24shirt-tie.jpg

Shirt: Izod
$19.99, available at select J.C. Penney locations

Tie: Topman
$20

Cleaned up today to go to an informal interview, i pretty much had the job already, just had to sit and discuss pay and hours....so i didnt want to go suited up...felt good to clean up for once.

4712582520_136926604f_b.jpg

***excuse the wrinkle shirt, been in the car all morning and for somereason this shirt wrinkles very easily, is there something i can use to avoid wrinkles?
grin.gif
...like a spray...

Bought leather-soled shoes for the first time.  I walked around the store, carpet felt slippery.  
laugh.gif

Need to get some wear on them before a wedding next week.

That post at the top of the page reminds me that I have a $100 H&M Gift Card that I am never going to use because I live in Miami, and there are no H&M's here. It was a gift from my fam in NY.

Get at me via PM if one of you guys would grant me a gift and take this off my hands for its equivalence via paypal.

Going on a boat ride next weekend. On a $150-200 budget, this is what I'm planning on:

costumshirt.jpg

skullshorts.jpg

sperry.jpg

I'm undecided on getting a belt, but if I can I will.
Was thinking of doing Clarks as well, wallabees tho.

Any suggestions, yay, or nays? Trying to dress better while retaining my aura.
nerd.gif

Hi Tim.

i would go with a V-neck and maybe simpler shorts, just toooo much going on, skulls, stripes, plaid....

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i would go with a V-neck and maybe simpler shorts, just toooo much going on, skulls, stripes, plaid....

Thats what I thought too, but thats basically the
fit the model has on, and it doesnt seem too bad.
Originally Posted by RFX45

Boat ride as in a cruise? Or just a simple boat ride?

I guess its a cruise ship, but its just for a night out
type of thing. Dining and dancing, but nothin too fancy.

Back
Top Bottom