Dressing better

Actually, if you go to Germany or France people dress in that manner. I went to France last year and Germany 3 years ago; and needless to say their style is different. While, Italy has a style that resembles ours, so does Spain.

I know casual sneakers are frowned upon here, but ill give it a shot anyways

JCREW summer steez
Nike Dunk high NL
4743409219_f888d5163a_b.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

I was having a discussion about this w/ my boy and this chick.

Do y'all wear sweaters (light sweaters) in the summer ? i.e. going out @ night?

I said I don't see the problem, w/ pulled up sleeves in the summer, as long as it ain't a big heavy sweater.

Buddy said hell no.

Chick said maybe.

I just wore one for a quick outside informal wedding this past week.  

A few people asked if i was hot but I felt good and wasnt hot

I dont know how a lot of these rappers wear coats/jackets and hoodies in the summer tho

I wear a light sweater on cold summer nights, when it does come.
I would wear a very light sweater in the beach too if it's cold in the summer, I probably wouldn't have layers with it other than a simple tee or tank top though.

Nice fit KSteezy. Shorts aren't too long or baggy, nice fit on the shirt and great fiancée.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

jrdnkiks213- I don't know the brand, but Express sells a similar styled shirt.  MK2 Fitted, Military style.  They are actually having a sale right now, there's a similar color/style as the pic you posted for $29.99 with an extra 20% off.

Thanks for the info.. I was just at the mall today and walked past Express to Gap.  I found a similar shirt for like $34.99 but decided to hold off.  Probably head back later in the week and check out Express.

I'm thinking about getting my first wingtips since I have a hookup to BR but not sure if these are good. anyone see these in person yet?

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

jrdnkiks213- I don't know the brand, but Express sells a similar styled shirt.  MK2 Fitted, Military style.  They are actually having a sale right now, there's a similar color/style as the pic you posted for $29.99 with an extra 20% off.

Thanks for the info.. I was just at the mall today and walked past Express to Gap.  I found a similar shirt for like $34.99 but decided to hold off.  Probably head back later in the week and check out Express.

The shirt you want looks similar to the one I got at H&M last season. The material is like woven linen or something, pretty light and nice

I'll take a pic next time i wear it

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

what happened to this thread? it was my favourite in gen. for.
i think its just generally too hot for n's to dress fly...
ohwell.gif

i dare say even rfx and nii are rocking bermuda shorts and chancletas in the heights of summer.

I've been rockin crusty v-necks, cargos, and vans with no socks.. Pretty much my "I don't give a shht mentality.." It sucks because i have way too many clothes/shoes to be dressing like a halfway bum/hobo everyday.

But like dude said it's too hot.. Its been 90+ degrees everyday for over a month now.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I've been rockin crusty v-necks, cargos, and vans with no socks.. Pretty much my "I don't give a shht mentality.." It sucks because i have way too many clothes/shoes to be dressing like a halfway bum/hobo everyday.

But like dude said it's too hot.. Its been 90+ degrees everyday for over a month now.

somehow dressing like a bum makes me feel more comfortable....

nt what do you guys think of these? i was thinking about buying a few pairs for casual wear over summer with khakis or some levis 511 trouser or jeans lmk what you think of these yay or nay? thanks for input. i already have some desert clay boot clarks and some sperry boat shoes but wanna buy some more casual wear

ms2mxk.jpg

mvlrbq.jpg

2a6jrxh.jpg

^^ What are those in the first picture? Link?

I'm looking to buy a pair of navy blue and grey saddle shoes.. Any recommendations?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Hit em wit the flex!

flexn.jpg

Team Rolled Up Sleeves & Buddah Beads
Weak %%%, non wavy flex, not matching the floor tiles, and skinny ankles

#CarsonPalmerPass
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What boat shoes are those... Sperrys? The color is dope.

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

I'm thinking about getting my first wingtips since I have a hookup to BR but not sure if these are good. anyone see these in person yet?

I've found that most Banana Republic shoes look good on the internet, but they feel a bit cheap when you see them in person. I guess it will depend on how much you can get the shoes for...

My personal opinion is that the toe on these shoes is a little too square...

Back
Top Bottom