Dressing better

free Happy Socks from GILT and Clark DB's from Nordstrom Rack Buckhead atl..

2aac7wk.jpg

These happy socks are serious..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
most the patterns I wanted were gone but these will do.

Q, I go a whole size down in DB's.. I wear a sz.11 in kicks,, 10-10.5 in DB's.. I' am pretty sure sizing down .5-1 full size is the general consensus.

I dont want to flood the thread with too much Yeezy, but blah. Here's a couple more pictures of his Rosewood thing he has going on

kanye-081610-2.JPG

tumblr_l7c9htqf4Y1qd4hwzo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Andrew630

lebron-james05.jpg

I know the sweater is Tom Ford, but where can I find similar sweaters besides Gap.
alternative apparel, j crew. the AA won is a little different though. havent seen one at gap

A lot fo designer are doing the shawl collar sweater but those Tom Fords has the traditional collar as well it seems.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

LeBron is hands down one of the consistently best dressed professional athletes.
There are plenty of soccer players that dress better than him, but everyones got different taste.

LeBron is hands down one of the consistently best dressed professional athletes.
There are plenty of soccer players that dress better than him, but everyones got different taste.

Was thinking US sports but you're right.

this is true, but how many of them are the size of lebron? 
laugh.gif

i think he gets a few more kudos for pulling it off at his height/body build 

now all we need is to see some NFL players pulling it off 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Q, I go a whole size down in DB's.. I wear a sz.11 in kicks,, 10-10.5 in DB's.. I' am pretty sure sizing down .5-1 full size is the general consensus.

+ xblaze23, thanks appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom