Dressing better

is there anyone that can post pictures of themselves in Clark desert boots.. i really want a pair but im just unsure of how they look.. i live in a small city so we dont have these here at all. only the wallabees.. i want to purchase the ones that ronnie fieg did with Clark.. very nice

I was thinkin of getting these........ive never been a Vans wearer, but they are so low cut I assume going barefoot is the way to go eh? Id hate for them to get super dirty though. I guess footies would work, but theyd show some

Vans-shoes-Authentic-(Checkerboard-True-White)-010604.jpg

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Speaking of desert boots do any of ya'll have any coupons or deals on desert boots??? I'm headed to nords rack today
there's a banana republic code for 25% off or 30% off if you use a banana republic, gap, or old navy card on a purchase of $100 or more

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Anyone know how bucks fit? I wear a size 9.5 or 10 in Jordans/Nikes.

Should I go down to a size 9 or is that too tight?

erez

I am looking at these btw.
the j crew bucks fit true to size

by the way, i would act fast on those j crew bucks if you are purchasing online 'cause ppl are cleaning up the sale items w/ the extra 30% off but keep in mind sale items are final sale...they seem to update their stock often on those bucks 'cause i had been wanting the honey brown pair in 9.5 since they initally went on sale maybe 3 months ago and i just purchased them a couple of weeks ago when they became available due to a restock online

Assistance is required!!

I got a wedding to go to the start of september.. i'm looking to cop a new suit so i'm looking for some ideas as far as colour and combos go.

Up to now i been thinking Blue.... cause i saw that Paul Walker article in GQ a while back and son was looking 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
... thing is that shoot was for office attire so im thinking maybe they're a bit too 'businessy'??

anyway these are the joints im feeling...

paulwalker-02.jpg

paulwalker-07.jpg

any thoughts, suggestions??

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I was thinkin of getting these........ive never been a Vans wearer, but they are so low cut I assume going barefoot is the way to go eh? Id hate for them to get super dirty though. I guess footies would work, but theyd show some

Vans-shoes-Authentic-%28Checkerboard-True-White%29-010604.jpg

Vans version of the LV Damier lows

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Dragon

Originally Posted by RFX45

Over the weekend, workwear steez.

info on the shoes?
Black Alden Indy boots.

Fit of the tan/beige Levis farmers jacket in case anyone's curious.

Another fit from the weekend. A bit dark but the waistcoat is navy and the tie is knitted brown.
ogl46o.jpg

Info on this fit please. Especially where I can cop the shoes. Please and thank you.

rfx - your vest is a little short .... so is the GQ model's ... it should not be showing your belt. other than that, nice fit!

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by gunnasgunnagetit

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

http://

2010_08_astroboy.jpg

Would you guys say his pants are too long?
Definitely. The jacket is verging on short and the shoes look ridiculous too. The bag and pocket square are also completely daft.

Pants are DEF too long. He size up on his shoes also....what size are those.... 7 ?

Originally Posted by niidawg3

rfx - your vest is a little short .... so is the GQ model's ... it should not be showing your belt. other than that, nice fit!
tumblr_l7bpy69odJ1qzsjqlo1_500.jpg

Just picked up a Levi's denim jacket for $35 at Century 21 by Ground Zero, dark rigid and reg. wash in stock.  Also in Paramus, NJ.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

for those looking on deals on desert boots, go to your local Nordstroms Rack I saw some for $59
co-sign, i saw them as well...the ones i saw were like somewhere between beeswax and taupe (colorwise).

Back
Top Bottom