Dressing better

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

a fit from this weekend

me and my sis
Black James Bond
laugh.gif
info on that trench sir?
it's from Banana Republic. I never shop there, but I walked in, saw that trench and scooped it up

Macy's has a good shoe sale going on right now. I picked up 3 pairs of Jack Parcell Converse shoes for less than $15 a pair. Came out to be $45 and changeafter Cali's new 9.25 % tax.

a fit from this weekend

me and my sis
Black James Bond
laugh.gif
info on that trench sir?
it's from Banana Republic. I never shop there, but I walked in, saw that trench and scooped it up
why not? i think their plain tees fit great, i also got some cardigans from there

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Chennylou

I kno there r sum pics wit T.I. rockin sum high top A-Cups just cant find them....any1 got pics of hightop A-Cups and jeans plz post...

I believe those are A-Cups.
ti_l.0.0.0x0.400x400.jpeg

Thanks RFX...looks kinda off with those baggy jeans tho

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

a fit from this weekend

me and my sis
Black James Bond
laugh.gif
info on that trench sir?
why not? i think their plain tees fit great, i also got some cardigans from there
I knew it looked familiar.
laugh.gif
I have the same in navy blue. I also love BR, most of my tops come from there. Their slim fit dress shirts fitme the best, off the rack wise.

Originally Posted by wj4

Macy's has a good shoe sale going on right now. I picked up 3 pairs of Jack Parcell Converse shoes for less than $15 a pair. Came out to be $45 and change after Cali's new 9.25 % tax.
Which Macy's did you go to? Were the Jacks on the sales rack? I know you get an additional 50% off from shoes on the sales rack but my localMacy's doesn't much selection. I just picked up some dress shoes for work for pretty cheap.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by wj4

Macy's has a good shoe sale going on right now. I picked up 3 pairs of Jack Parcell Converse shoes for less than $15 a pair. Came out to be $45 and change after Cali's new 9.25 % tax.
Which Macy's did you go to? Were the Jacks on the sales rack? I know you get an additional 50% off from shoes on the sales rack but my local Macy's doesn't much selection. I just picked up some dress shoes for work for pretty cheap.
I went to the one here in Burbank, CA. I just went in to make a payment, but decided to browse because I had the $10 off coupon anyway. Surprisingly they had something in my size...4 pairs of Jack Parcell Converse All Stars. I picked up 3 pairs, a gray one and 2 pairs of the black patentleather. They had a green plaid colorway, but I couldn't see myself rocking it. PS yes they were on the sale rack. A good number of Sperry and Rockportshoes too.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I kno there r sum pics wit T.I. rockin sum high top A-Cups just cant find them....any1 got pics of hightop A-Cups and jeans plz post...

I believe those are A-Cups.
ti_l.0.0.0x0.400x400.jpeg

Thanks RFX...looks kinda off with those baggy jeans tho
info on tips white loafers?

Piperlime just came out with a little "how-to" guide on dressing with certain shoes that they sell. There's a particular claim they make on howto dress casually for fridays at the office... light sueded dress shoes with some slacks and a tucked in polo. Has anyone any idea where to get some of thesetype of shoes? I think it's right on their main page. I generally use my wallabees but I feel like thats a little TOO casual.

i copped them polo suede loafers, and some broad spilled her tequila sunrise on the left one and i almost falcon punched that heffer...

how do you clean suede?

I'll list the Bucks that cost $200 or less.

This one is Bass and $64 at Zappos:
0005h.jpg

This one is $200 from Brooks Brothers (I'm sure they'll be on sale soon enough, if not already):
0006h.jpg

This one is $145 made by DKNY (I would imagine Macy's would have it?):
0010h.jpg

This one's $190 by Cole Haan (blah):
0002h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom