Dressing better

^^^

Well I'm here to save the day.

Now, whats with those colorful suits. IMO, suits look great in neutral colors. Also I suggest some of you toss in some more urban ways of dressing better such as Gilets or heavy cardigans.

I must say NT's own are getting pretty popular.
Day2JoshTravis_backyardbill.jpg

Anybody know a place i can find a nice inexpensive peacoat. I've tried H&M, but their coats are too small. Being tall FTL sometimes. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by RFX45

heavy cardigans are urban?

Yes. Define your meaning of urban and I will define mine

My definiteion of urban is too broad but a heavy grandpa-esque cardigan is one of the last thing that comes ti mind when someone says urban.
By heavy cardigan, this is what I meant and maybe we have a different definition of a heavy cardigan?

4031231.jpg
4030971.jpg

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

heavy cardigans are urban?

Yes. Define your meaning of urban and I will define mine
laugh.gif
mos def liked that response.  i do see cable knit navy cardi's at my local surplus...dont know if that classifies them as anything.  and ^^is how you wear a jacket/rolled cuffs (given his body type) although i've never been able to pull off the loafers

never thought a cardigan can be urban. What comes to my mind is the medium or large striped cardigans. Or maybe the colorful long in length cardigans.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

yeah... I have a bone to pick with these dudes...

Yeah I support their venture into fashion blogging etc but they REALLY could post more often and make it seem like they're not just overhyped. I mean one-two short unfulfilling posts every month and a half? Come on.

I actually like that they do not post as much since they pick one subject/topic and goes in depth with them. They try to go to detail and such, which is good. I think they'll run out of subjects if they post too much.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

yeah... I have a bone to pick with these dudes...

Yeah I support their venture into fashion blogging etc but they REALLY could post more often and make it seem like they're not just overhyped. I mean one-two short unfulfilling posts every month and a half? Come on.
Angry fan? Some of their stuff is a little crossing the line imo. And to be honest, unless I lived in Soho or Brooklyn, I doubt you'd catch me dressed like this

Also Urban refers to a highly concentrated area up social and economical uprising in terms of all aspects of life.

Didn't know they were NT'ers

Seen them post ALOT on Hypebeast ..

Don't really care for their style but it works them

What a conincidence, I was just browsing at their shots at GQ.com.
day4travis_backyardbill.jpg
This fit is
pimp.gif
, I can't really see myself in alot of the things they rock...
But I would wear this....

They're really blowing up.
The one thing that I really like about street etiquette is that they post affordable stuff. A lot of these blogs post things most of us in here can't afford just yet.
I can't get with everything that they post either but that happens, we all like different s*** just take it and make it your own
happy.gif

I wish them dudes the best.

Have a sort of formal (cocktail attire) event coming up at the local Fine Arts Museum. Was thinking of finally wearing these, but am kind of stumped on the belt situation. Matching it may be OD and nearly impossible. I'm guessing something to kind of complement it or go with the black sole... suggestions?

I think this is actually their second or third photo shoot at GQ.
They are releasing their own designed Sebago shoes too, I actually really like the red ones Joshua made.
streetetiquettesebago.jpg

streetetiquettesebago3.jpg

It may look weird but he rocks it well.
streetetiquettesebagomain1.jpg

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Have a sort of formal (cocktail attire) event coming up at the local Fine Arts Museum. Was thinking of finally wearing these, but am kind of stumped on the belt situation. Matching it may be OD and nearly impossible. I'm guessing something to kind of complement it or go with the black sole... suggestions?

Go beltless.

I think this is actually their second or third photo shoot at GQ.
They are releasing their own designed Sebago shoes too, I actually really like the red ones Joshua made.
streetetiquettesebago.jpg

streetetiquettesebago3.jpg

It may look weird but he rocks it well.
streetetiquettesebagomain1.jpg
These are nice.

I think that people forget that a lot of photos are to showcase pieces within a line. Not everything is daily wear. Finding your own style is a must.

I just realized, one of the dudes in those photos looks familiar. I think I had class with em at Baruch.

Back
Top Bottom