Dressing better

Yo, I have a dark gray dress shirt and have no clue what to wear with it. What color/kind of pants would you guys wear?

nice uniqlo pickups.  i've been wanting to go there but i've been too lazy to go to the city.
i saw a similar herringbone blazer at h&m for $50 but maybe i'll wait and try to get that uniqlo one instead.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Yo, I have a dark gray dress shirt and have no clue what to wear with it. What color/kind of pants would you guys wear?

light grey pants ... black belt, black shoes ... black tie.

monochrome look.

Scooped a couple Final sale Sweaters from BR, 13 and 16 buck.
Biggest Pick up though was a pair of floor sample ClarK Wallabees for 52 bucks. Crazy deal.

anybody know of a good place to buy some henley's for cheap? I need to stock up on some real quick

Originally Posted by Dakingii

anybody know of a good place to buy some henley's for cheap? I need to stock up on some real quick

Depends on what you consider cheap. I picked up a gray and a blue from Gap at 9.97 last month.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

H&M and Old Navy are sure bets, $10-$20.  I'm a huge henleys fan.
CIMG0481.jpg
blazeroutfithenleyfall.jpg

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

tweed2.jpg

went to high school with this guy... we used to
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
all the time...
He went on to model for Ralph lauren, INC, Levis,  Macys catalogs, and Gucci.... He told me he gets paid about 10,000 a photo shoot and gets to keep all the clothing he tries on...  His closet must be
eek.gif
eek.gif

he played ball for my high school and on every fast break he would miss the dunk, we used to call him Andre Dunk-less... his name is Andre Douglas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Going slow right now, it might pick up once it gets colder.

i was actually referring to the fact that it kept saying page 982, yet there were no posts on 982. I do agree it will get better in the F/W though.

need some help.

if im a 7.5 in clark desert boots, what size will i be on clark weavers ? or do they run the same size ?

thanks !

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Lookin for a pair of suede saddle's.

Any place on line have any discounts or good prices?

nerd.gif
i have a pair of j crew suede saddles in 9.5

never worn

Too small, but pics?
Lookin at either the Bass Bucks or Saddles.

Back
Top Bottom