Dressing better

is that br sale still going on every wednesday? if so..do i just ask the cashier for a coupon?
nerd.gif

bananarepublic.com has a 20% off plus free shipping promo today - BRGIFT

it's not working for me though...trying to get some socks and it's not taking the discount or shipping off

Whats the deal with Fred Perrys?
Saw a dope colorway the other day that I regret not having copped.
Gonna need to go back.

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

is that br sale still going on every wednesday? if so..do i just ask the cashier for a coupon?
nerd.gif
done, no more for this month
i have the coupons and they good until the last wednesday of the month

@xblaze23 Yes I believe there were 3 colors total. Mahogany was indeed one of them.

@JamesonNT $16 is a lot for shipping . . . but being Asian-exclusives, where else are you going to find Japanese Purcells?
ohwell.gif

@CrumpsBrother That's great. I like Ferragamo loafers better
eyes.gif

Typical. People ask where to find something. Someone helps out with a great deal, but you always have at least one ungrateful clown. Sideshow Bob status. SMH.

I think its a fair price, I'll be picking them up. Information was much appreciated. Hopefully the Mahogany/Burgandy like colorway shows up too.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Sperry's in NYC: just walk down Broadway from Union Square to Canal Street, there's over a dozen footwear stores stocked with them.

crossing the essentials off my fall/winter list:  Wool Herringbone blazer from Uniqlo, new version of the one endorsed by GQ last fall.  A surprising great fit imo, the sleeves are slim and hit a little above the wrist, the jacket conservatively ends at the knuckles, the shoulders obviously padded, and I really like the roll hiding a 3rd button.  I'll update with a better pic soon. $99
IMG_9679.JPG
tweed2.jpg
IMG_9686.JPG
You inspired me to check that blazer out...I get to Uniqlo, and they don't have a Small!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Copped other essentials though.  Love that place.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway
You inspired me to check that blazer out...I get to Uniqlo, and they don't have a Small!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Copped other essentials though.  Love that place.
they don't come in numbered sizes?  that sucks.  i usually have to buy blazers in short sizes also.  you remember if they had any mediums left?

^They had 2 Mediums left I believe in that particular style.

They had darker grays, which I was not a huge fan of...

Speaking of which, any other stores that carry slim-cut blazers relatively cheap??

i don't think those navy jack purcells are co jp

i've seen them at nordstroms and bloomingdales

the other colors on the other hand...

What is the largest size that uniglo carries. i see alot of pics of some great stuff, but unfortunately i live in a small city in the south and obviously we dont have one here.. not even in Atlanta either.

Back
Top Bottom