Dressing better

Very nice jacket by Richard Chai.
Price-wise, I don't even know but I expect is to be in the $500+ area.
Still looks great though.
richard-chai-spring-summer-2009-01.jpg
richard-chai-spring-summer-2009-02.jpg

Burberry with a Denim line?
http://uk.burberry.com/fc...ctismMW&utm_medium=webad
burberry-denim-spring-2009-01.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

This maybe of some interest to some:
VANS ZAPATO DEL BARCO - BLACK / CHILI
3106_0ad693c9349ac51555504ad1d70d3f77.jpg

3164_5139332107e4267976434dd25e4182bf.jpg

3164_db13fd1f5bcf7b0c0a346dd624227937.jpg
Was THIS close to coppin' these two or three weeks ago, then I remembered I wore asize 13 and they'd literally look like BOAT. SHOES.
ohwell.gif

Via Slickdeals of course and for those in NY:

20% off at Century 21 Dept. Store (NY,NJ) when you use Amex
20% off through Apr. 30 when you use amex at century 21 (the discount department store in NY/NJ). Their prices are already awesome so another 20% off is hot.If you haven't been to one of their stores and you're within reasonable driving distance you should check it out.

There's no coupon or printout required - this was on the back of my amex statement - just mention promo code AMEXC2 when you checkout at Century21

"Save 20% off any single item when you pay with your Card.
No exceptions or exclusions. One per customer. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Previous purchases and gift card purchases excluded. Century 21 employees are not
eligible for this offer. Valid through April 30, 2009. Be sure to mention promo
code AMEXC2"

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

anyone know where i can get some skinny-%+% corduroys?
Check out Macys.com, they had some really fitted Polo corduroys last time I peeped the sale section.

I went into Clarks today with the plan to try on several sizes of the desert boots and bounce to buy online. They were too comfy that I paid retail for 2pairs.
laugh.gif
The store was selling a grip of shoes left and right.

i know someone posted sites they follow before but dunno where to look for it...

so any blogs u guys suggest? i need new reading material on google reader.... thanks

Finally got to Uniqlo today...

Very...colorful.
laugh.gif
Great selection, though...and I can def rock with theprices. Couldn't find my size in a few items that caught my eye...IT WAS A FREAKIN' MADHOUSE. Is there some secret to the fit of their Jeans? I'm a36X32, so I decided to try on a pair of slim straights...
sick.gif
@ the waist.Should I be going a sz up?

mad.gif
Also saw a Cardigan on sale that I was really feeling...I wear a Large,so of course...I decided to try on a Large. Way too long in the arms...but couldn't find a Med. That said...their sizing seems a bit inconsistent.

Regardless...i'll be making regular visits when I do shop. Def gotta make it a point to get there early...
ohwell.gif

Burberry has released jeans before, but they were completely unidentifiable, bland, and a "traditional" fit - that is, really big.

I'm going to try the white semi-dressy shoes with no socks idea tomorrow for a pre-Easter thing... hopefully, it'll look decent.

I'm new to Polo Rugby and I was wondering about their fits. In general is polo Rugby more taylored/custom fit?

How do the polo rugby "sport shirts" fit? Like Polo Custom fit?

Back
Top Bottom