Dressing better

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

American Apparel?

And yea, How about some slim/straight fit khaki's? I can't do Uniqlo/H&M (I'm 6'2" 210)
Try the chinos at J. Crew. I went back yesterday and got 2 pairs on sale. They're slim fit, but not tight like skinny jeans. Not bad for$30-40 a pair that I paid.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

American Apparel?

And yea, How about some slim/straight fit khaki's? I can't do Uniqlo/H&M (I'm 6'2" 210)
Try the chinos at J. Crew. I went back yesterday and got 2 pairs on sale. They're slim fit, but not tight like skinny jeans. Not bad for $30-40 a pair that I paid.
Oh ight. I'll check it out appreciate cause that's EXACTLY what I was lookin for. The ones at the Gap at too loose.

Just got both these. Had to order them from like Switzerland though
smh.gif

vans-zapato-del-barco-02.jpg

vans-zapato-del-barco-03.jpg

is instant klassic the most stylish dude on nt??

what are you guys' opinions on tan/cream/white spring weather blazers (i cant think of an example of a fabric right now)?

I saw one at H&M i really liked for about $70 but im not decided

/\/\/\ you and me both, only thing I don't agree with is the price. I have one sweater that I found on sale and that was still expensive.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ you and me both, only thing I don't agree with is the price. I have one sweater that I found on sale and that was still expensive.
yeah it is waaaaaaaaaaayy too expensive, I just like the little touches of humor and irony that characterize his clothing. Maybe when I get mymoney up I'll cop a MB tee or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Some new Sperry's for me
11c5xjo.jpg
laugh.gif
Ty it seem like every time you post 2 pair of shoes one is always
pimp.gif
but the other is always
sick.gif
there is a reason why donjuan is one of the best / trendsetting members of NT. and you just hit it. hats off to you donjuan, no swaglist
laugh.gif

GQFlorenceWeb.jpg

I hate to be on the Italian bandwagon, but really....when Americans do jeans and a jacket it just never (rarely) looks this cool. (Even though he is wearing mostly American brands like Ralph Lauren - or American inspired, the jeans are "Roy Rogers")

Actually, in GQ I called this look Raphael Lorenzini.

Again, this is not really about price or brand - but fit.

Those jeans are SLIM, the shirt collar high, pocket square prominent, the jacket sleeve very slim and at the perfect length, and the tie at just the right angle of sprezzatura!

I know I am not Italian, and to copy this look too completely would not feel right to me. However, I study images like this and try to figure out what element would make a difference in my wardrobe. From this image I'm reminded to ask for, or look for a jacket with a slimmer sleeve or higher armhole. That one element can make the torso of your jacket look so much slimmer. posted by The Sartorialist at 9:00 AM

Everyone knows I hate Cole Haan but this is the last day to get an extra 30% off their sale items and they do have these two shoes that stands out to me thatmay interest people here.
Code: SPSALE09
http://www.colehaan.com/c...viewAll=FALSE,howMany=60

Air Desmond ($150 + 30% off)
http://www.colehaan.com/c...yId=316215&productGroup=
C07210_A

Derby Plain Toe Oxford ($120 + 30% off)
http://www.colehaan.com/c...6215&productGroup=196193
C06737_A

C06738_A

Dylan Wingtip Oxford ($120 + 30% off)
http://www.colehaan.com/c...6215&productGroup=196189
C06757_A

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

yeah it is waaaaaaaaaaayy too expensive, I just like the little touches of humor and irony that characterize his clothing. Maybe when I get my money up I'll cop a MB tee or something
laugh.gif
If there's a Nordstrom Rack near you check them out. They'll get some pieces here and there.
Some pieces from Michael Bastian. I'm almost certain each fit is gonna start at $2000 easy.
1z1fas0.jpg

rtz13- thanks man, I appreciate that.

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

GQFlorenceWeb.jpg

I hate to be on the Italian bandwagon, but really....when Americans do jeans and a jacket it just never (rarely) looks this cool. (Even though he is wearing mostly American brands like Ralph Lauren - or American inspired, the jeans are "Roy Rogers")

Those jeans are SLIM, the shirt collar high, pocket square prominent, the jacket sleeve very slim and at the perfect length, and the tie at just the right angle of sprezzatura!

I know I am not Italian, and to copy this look too completely would not feel right to me. However, I study images like this and try to figure out what element would make a difference in my wardrobe. From this image I'm reminded to ask for, or look for a jacket with a slimmer sleeve or higher armhole. That one element can make the torso of your jacket look so much slimmer. posted by The Sartorialist at 9:00 AM

It doesn't matter that his belt doesn't match his shoes?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

GQFlorenceWeb.jpg

It doesn't matter that his belt doesn't match his shoes?

I would say no because the belt goes well with the color of the jeans and the blazer/tie/shirt combo

Question:

I'm looking to get some boots, but I'm looking more for the rugged type look. No cowboy boots, no biker boots, no pointy boots, and no desert boots(already have two pairs). Just a pair of stylish, but still kinda rugged looking boots. Any ideas? Specific brand/models? Here's a few examples of whatI'm looking for:

crew095_crop.jpg

LRG-Burning-788855.jpg

(ignore the douchebaggery to the left)

To be honest I actually like the look of the second pair a little more, but they look like some straight up constructs, and I'm hesitant to be walkingaround in Timberlands nowadays
ohwell.gif
. Thanks for any help guys.

GQFlorenceWeb.jpg

nice fit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm not sure if NT is ready for these but instead of going for those wingtip Vans, how about some actual, real wingtips?

s9xc-c006-wsh-s9-22284.jpg

Could I persuade someone to make the switch or shall we take it one step at a time?
happy.gif

Anyone know where I can get these in a 8? They're sold out on paul smiths site, and can't find anywhere else online. Any help would be greatlyappreciated. Thanks

Come on now. Just post the link, please. Makes me regret I introduced Gilt to NT.

Back
Top Bottom