Dressing better

Congrats gents. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by sbfreak

how to dress for cirque de soleil...? 

there is a show coming to my city soon and my fiancé wants to go. so im going to get ticket just wondering what people wear there?
Where is the show? I went to one this summer...

WOW! I can't believe we got to 1000 pages! This is my favorite thread on NT, and I'm proud to say I posted on the very first page...
The show is in down town Atlanta.... If you are from here or know about it, there is a place called Atlantic Station where is will be held. people in that area range form rich to poor. but usually when events happen there its more upscale. and because the show cost so much i figured people must dress up when they go.
Okay. I thought the location might have an effect on what people would wear.

When I went to Cirque, people were pretty well wearing everything from suits to shorts and a t-shirt. Since I personally wouldn't want to wear shorts to such an event, I went with a button down shirt and jeans, with a blazer and low-profile sneakers. I was happy with that outfit; well dressed but not overdressed. Have fun!

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

My outfit for this party at the fine arts museum, tonight:
hard to form an opinion until we actually see you where the outfit

assuming it all fits well, i'd say thats a darn good look
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Who has the best selection of spread collar dress shirts?

id like to know this as well....also is it custom to go w/ a full windsor w/ a spread collar?

i have been looking at a few pair of wingtip shoes and i have been trying to figure out if that aren't considered dressed up shoes and more casual wear why do they seem to cost the most everywhere...?

" Russ tha G " looks clean to me man.... shirt sleeves a little baggy but not anything a regular joe would think lol

Originally Posted by damn its me

blackgold1z,
look like bass brockton to me. could be one of a million things though-

thanks. ordered a pair and now im waiting for them in the mail. I like this thread. It was due time to put the kiddy gear away and dress better. Im 26
frown.gif

Those pants fit great, shirt is barely too big, I like the French cuff look. Those shoes are way too red for my tastes, but you are pulling them off.

What is a good brand of suit with high armholes?  All of the suits I see at Nordstrom's or Bloomingdales all have normal arm holes.

Where can i get some nice cheap collared shirts to rock under sweaters? That's all i'm doing all fall, #!#% an iron.

If that's the only thing you want a collared shirt for, just go to H&M and get those solid non-iron shirts for $15 each.
The patterned ones usually go on sale for $10 too, usually at the end of the season.

Really feelin that tie with those shoes. I do agree that a different belt would make it that much better.

but still a clean look

I hadn't gotten this shirt tailored, so it looked a bit sloppy considering the pants were so fitted--the sleeves, mostly. The body could have been darted, but a steady beer diet is making most of my darted shirts unwearable.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Where can i get some nice cheap collared shirts to rock under sweaters? That's all i'm doing all fall, #!#% an iron.

i plan to do this too. H&M like rfx said

Back
Top Bottom