Dressing better

He was joking,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I usually give stars a pass when it comes to fashion but what the hell is Usher doing?
A tux with a cummerbund along with a tee plus a boot tuck with a studded boots? Dude is confused as hell.
Usher_Dita_Charger_Sunglasses_Black_Black_Swirl-full.jpg
any info on the boots? i'm googling my ash off but no luck. 

I like looking through lookbook, some of the girls are cuties. but can't get with like 95% of the stuff the guys wear.

What color is this coat called though? I've been wanting a jacket in this color, I don't think it's just brown
835166_4ca778ed810fc.jpg

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I like looking through lookbook, some of the girls are cuties. but can't get with like 95% of the stuff the guys wear.

What color is this coat called though? I've been wanting a jacket in this color, I don't think it's just brown
835166_4ca778ed810fc.jpg

Camel?

Originally Posted by quik1987

835166_4ca778ed810fc.jpg

Camel?
i would say camel, and i see people call it tobacco also

Originally Posted by quik1987

835166_4ca778ed810fc.jpg

Camel?
i would say camel, and i see people call it tobacco also

Back
Top Bottom