Dressing better

With the rain yesterday, I finally go to wearing the peacoat that has been seating on my closet for 8 months.
2yllj7o.jpg

$35 at Kohls
Screen-shot-2010-10-18-at-2.59.22-PM.png

from Valet;
When we noticed a handsome quilted vest on a sharp-dressed guy in a Chicago bar recently, we asked where he found it. Barbour? Bastian? He seemed a tad embarrassed by our suggestions and sheepishly offered up that it was Chaps and that his girlfriend bought it for him—at Kohl's. Nothing against Kohl's per se, but it's a bold women who hands her Alden-wearing boyfriend a bag from a value-oriented department store. Intrigued, we brought up the Chaps site which links though to Kohl's (their official online retailer) where the nylon hunting vest, in navy or red and lined in a chocolate sueded fleece, will set you back less than a round of drinks.

Anyone else be on their Cartier eyeglasses flow on NT??
when I wear mah @*# ninjas on da hood be on that
eek.gif

i would post pics but i dont gotta cam on me
POST YOUR CARTIERS!!

Originally Posted by Str8YaMs

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by YMCMB
The pants are sooo tight he might get a yeast infection. Come on man!

Your an idiot. these aint even tight this is how EVERYONE should wear their jeans. Unless your really fat

That's how I wear my jeans, but different strokes for different folks man. So don't call people idiots for having a diff. style than you.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

$35 at Kohls

from Valet;
When we noticed a handsome quilted vest on a sharp-dressed guy in a Chicago bar recently, we asked where he found it. Barbour? Bastian? He seemed a tad embarrassed by our suggestions and sheepishly offered up that it was Chaps and that his girlfriend bought it for him—at Kohl's. Nothing against Kohl's per se, but it's a bold women who hands her Alden-wearing boyfriend a bag from a value-oriented department store. Intrigued, we brought up the Chaps site which links though to Kohl's (their official online retailer) where the nylon hunting vest, in navy or red and lined in a chocolate sueded fleece, will set you back less than a round of drinks.

pimp.gif

If you were to slap a RL patch on the chest, it woudve been $500+ 
laugh.gif

Str8YaMs wrote:
Anyone else be on their Cartier eyeglasses flow on NT??
when I wear mah @*# ninjas on da hood be on that
eek.gif

i would post pics but i dont gotta cam on me
POST YOUR CARTIERS!!
Go away.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I wouldn't say camo is the new trend, there are still barely a handful of designers who does it. This season, Junya is the only brand I could think off from the top of my head that is doing camo.

Ralph Lauren has been doing camo for the last four seasons, but just rotating it through different lines.

Black Label cashmere items 2008, Polo and Rugby shared different canvas items last year.

NachoBroadway wrote:
$35 at Kohls

This is a great buy.

@ Nil, those socks above are still the best pair that I've seen in the thread.  Very similar to the Native American Motif socks that I bought this year.

I see that the camo jacket trend it going to be big this season.

dantrepanier20101013_0003.jpg
Styleblogger's swag has exceptionally high the past couple of weeks.
30t6p3b.gif
. 9/11 fit also was very NT chic and also had a camo element. Dude's wardrobe is sick but unfathomably expensive. 
reIMG_6725-682x1024.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

$35 at Kohls

from Valet;

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i have a very similar one from polo. wasn't $35 but definitely nowhere near $500+

RFX, how tall are you? im 5'8" and change and really really really have a hard time finding a peacoat i can pull off...any suggestions?

nacho, thanks for the heads up on that...great look, great price...

so ive been following this thread for a while now
and have learned a few things but deff still learning
1st time posting, i know i can probably lose the hat and maybe other shoes?

what was the UK website where you can get clothes on the cheap? i think someone asked for good grey pants and someone posted the website...

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

$35 at Kohls

from Valet;
When we noticed a handsome quilted vest on a sharp-dressed guy in a
Chicago bar recently, we asked where he found it. Barbour? Bastian? He
seemed a tad embarrassed by our suggestions and sheepishly offered up
that it was Chaps and that his girlfriend bought it for him—at Kohl's.
Nothing against Kohl's per se, but it's a bold women who hands her
Alden-wearing boyfriend a bag from a value-oriented department store.
Intrigued, we brought up the Chaps site which links though to Kohl's
(their official online retailer) where the nylon hunting vest, in navy
or red and lined in a chocolate sueded fleece, will set you back less
than a round of drinks.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i have a very similar one from polo. wasn't $35 but definitely nowhere near $500+

does anyone have a pic of a person wearing one of these?

Alright guys I need some help...
is it okay to wear a v-neck sweater with just a t-shirt under it? I don't have a button up that goes well with it and was just curious if that's okay or not.

Also, going to The Melting Pot (pretty nice restaurant in the KC area) tomorrow night with the girl...khakis or jeans? I have some khakis but really don't like the way they fit and didn't know if jeans were too casual..

Thx guys

laugh.gif

I was coming in here to ask about Topman.

So it's a English store? I had never heard of it before; saw a mention on GQ. I'm liking a lot of what I see, and the prices are great. Is anybody familiar with the general quality?

Edit: Search functions are cool.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I see that the camo jacket trend it going to be big this season.
Would his vest be considered too short/small? It is suppose to cover your belt correct?

The vest is more so a preference thing. I think the fit of the vest is perfect. I usually I keep mines at that length and I have a few a tad bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom