Dressing better

NilDawg, what's the name of that Timex piece you were rocking? Is it the EZ Read Leather or a different one? Thanks!

Damn I'm getting frustrated with these TOJ guys...

They've had my money for over a month now and I'm still without a bomber. I understand that it's a custom and takes time, but my patience is wearing thin...

EDIT:

Just got word it's shipping today (Korean today I guess). Woooooo!

Originally Posted by trudeljb

NilDawg, what's the name of that Timex piece you were rocking? Is it the EZ Read Leather or a different one? Thanks!
that wasn't me with the Times.

Nacho - well played with the rangers.

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

1229027-p-DETAILED.jpg
1229030-p-DETAILED.jpg

http://www.zappos.com/clarks-weaver-boot-brown-suede
pimp.gif

Untitled-2-698x1024.jpg

one way on how to wear a vest
as always, you don't have to copy it exact but be inspired to create your own.

I also think a flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves would look great

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by trudeljb

that wasn't me with the Times.

Nacho - well played with the rangers.

It is an Easy Reader. Classic watch, if that is what you are looking for. Pick one up on eBay for cheap. Also check out the Timex Camper as well

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Untitled-2-698x1024.jpg

one way on how to wear a vest
as always, you don't have to copy it exact but be inspired to create your own.

My question is, I don't see how you could buy a suit jacket/blazer without having to size up to layer.  And if thats the case, you can't wear said jacket/blazer without HAVING to layer.  Am I wrong?

I think some people do size up on their winter clothes for layering. Most winter blazers that are heavily lined can only be worn in the fall/winter anyways so it is not like it will be worn year round. You just have to anticipate it when you plan to layer with heavier or thicker clothes. I have no problem layering my blazers w/o sizing up, I only usually wear a sweater over a shirt anyways.

good lookin Grizzlyboy and RFX45
ill keep that advise in mind for next time

and the hat was kinda needed for the night because i needed a cut
ohwell.gif
lol

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I went to Kohls tonight and picked up the last Navy XL they had on the table!
I had a flannel on and it did look good, gives it more of a rugged look would work well with boots. They seemed to have plenty of deals i might have to go back and take my time to bargain hunt 
pimp.gif

Might as well post this in here too. Love this jacket, no way I'll ever get it. Even if I did have the money. Just too expensive
3C3G02L0W_lg.jpg

Been thinking about getting one of those quilted Barbour coats though

what websites to buy clarks boots on? I walked around half of broadway today and didn't find my size. (7.5)

Back
Top Bottom