Dressing better

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

30t6p3b.gif
Should not have returned to this thread. I will be getting at least one pair of those Timberland boots. And it doesn't stop there. I stopped into a shoe store by work and saw a new shipment of Wolverine 1000 Mile boots. These fit super nice right out the box.

SIDE-1-773467.jpg
I've been contemplating these or the Red Wing Iron Rangers for the longest now.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Here are my black desert boots. I bought them a couple weeks back at the Clark store
in The Fashion Show Mall at Vegas.

The pair of jeans I'm wearing are Gap's Authentics. I got them slightly tapered recently and the fit is much better.

BlackDesertBoot by Anthony C., on Flickr
I'm loving these. I never really liked the desert boot look until right now. These are Clark's you say? 
*Runs to Clark website* 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

suede and snow does not mix well.

If that was towards my picture... haha, it does look like snow now that I look at it. I'm in L.A. though.

Hella Handsome : Yeah dawg, Clarks Originals.
glasses.gif

haha never mind then.
I wore my sand colored ones a couple years back and it started raining. Now they're spotted, adds a bit of character to them though

haha never mind then.
I wore my sand colored ones a couple years back and it started raining. Now they're spotted, adds a bit of character to them though
Yeah, I want mine to get more "character" too. In time though.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

You put me on something new J. 
Going to look into those Wolverine Boots next month.
I would say to definitely try them on in person. I usually wear 8.5 in boots, but fit an 8 in these.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Timberland droppin their 7 eye chukka tomorrow. Feeling like I need these but more than I wanna pay. I bet I could find an older pair for cheap if I look hard enough. Decisions decisions.

via Hypebeast
timberland-25th-anny-7eye-chukka-1.jpg
nice... but what can you wear with these?

Can anyone recommend a pea coat? I'm skinny so I need something fitted. Looking to spend less than $200.

^200, check 2 pages back......i think you can pretty much wear anything with them. You could multi-task in them imo.......

Originally Posted by got shoes

^200, check 2 pages back......i think you can pretty much wear anything with them. You could multi-task in them imo.......
190 plus tax and whatever so yeah bout 200 lol. And I agree you can rock those with anything fresh. A nice plaid shirt would make a good combo. I'm just really debating if I can drop that much on some timbs, especially when I know these joints used to sit. Like homie above said I could cop some Eastlands and be over it.

If that was towards my picture... haha, it does look like snow now that I look at it. I'm in L.A. though.

glasses.gif
pimp.gif
 I found them, $95 Will be copped within the next pay check hopefully 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

glasses.gif
pimp.gif
 I found them, $95 Will be copped within the next pay check hopefully 
I've never paid retail for them, these guys usually always have them for like 75 pretty fast shipping too.
http://frontstreetny.com/

top left drop down menu just click on Clarks

The fascination with desert boots in this thread still baffles me.

To each their own of course, i just dont see it.

somebody asked about pocket squares. i generally pick mine up from different sources ... but i always try not to spend more than 15 bucks on each ... the last 5 i bought were from the polo outlet, faconnable discount rack, filene's basement and ebay respectively ... to give you an idea.

also this is a good link on how to match/complement your outfit with pocket squares. after a while it should become second nature so you are stuffing and going:

http://tweedinthecity.com/category/uncategorized/page/3/

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The fascination with desert boots in this thread still baffles me.

To each their own of course, i just dont see it.
i'm with you - to each his own i guess....

speaking of which who copped the last Rick Owens long sweater off Gilt today...got me heated
nerd.gif

med.jpg

[h4]Merino Wool Long Sweater[/h4]
Gilt Price
$748.00

Original Price
$2,056.00

Back
Top Bottom