Dressing better

Thread is too far behind.

Some News

-Banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy friends and family sale starts November 5-14th. I will have about 40-60 email discounts for a full 50% off anything in store or online.
This is perfect for all the out of NYC nt'ers who have pm'ed me about my 50% discount. I will be sending them out on a first come first served basis. Messages about
the f&f before the 5th will not be answered.

-As always, NYC nter's can always get 50% off at br/gap/old navy through me. Have a good Halloween weekend guys

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Really liking these, from LL Bean Signature

68g3mw.jpg

28v9idg.jpg
I might have to scoop both pairs up, they look nice.

Can anyone recommend a nice black leather belt?  Not a fan of reversible belts.  Regular and Wide, looking for one of each.

The saddle on both of those look off. I'd stay away from those.

Wore these today.
ouukvd.jpg

oh i thought he meant like quality wise.
if that's the case then I'll still get them. Just looking around for some other pics and what people who own them have to say before

I can deal with not having a clay so but those seem to not seem to have enough saddle (the leather part) on them. They're not balanced to me.
whb5s3.jpg

What do you all think of the new Ronnie Fieg Sebago Boots.. i hink they both are really dope.. but some people think they look "fruity" ..
sebago-nexus-project-ronnie-fieg-x-cultureshoq-dt-lug-sole-0.jpg

\
sebago-nexus-project-ronnie-fieg-x-cultureshoq-dt-lug-sole-1.jpg

sebago-nexus-project-ronnie-fieg-x-cultureshoq-dt-lug-sole-3.jpg

ive been frequenting this thread for about a year now and a few days ago, i found out i have to wear a jacket to work now .. (im a teller at BofA)

Normally, id wear slacks with a properly fitting dress shirt, tie, and slip on loafers.

i went shopping this past weekend and I came out of H&M with a navy blazer, a herringbone wool jacket (for the winter) and I already have a grey blazer.

what color pants would you guys recommend for each of the blazers that i have?
i was already thinking some khakis and grey pants with the navy blazer, im guessing black pants for the other two.
what are some other versatile looks?
i work pretty often and id rather rotate my wardrobe around so i dont have to spend so much

So I'm thinking of picking up some Palladiums to relieve my elementary school days (I'm thinking around 96-99 here).

Anyone got Baggys or Highs?

I haven't had the chance to try them on at stores. I shall do that one day.

Originally Posted by i L t O i V f E

ive been frequenting this thread for about a year now and a few days ago, i found out i have to wear a jacket to work now .. (im a teller at BofA)

Normally, id wear slacks with a properly fitting dress shirt, tie, and slip on loafers.

i went shopping this past weekend and I came out of H&M with a navy blazer, a herringbone wool jacket (for the winter) and I already have a grey blazer.

i was already thinking some khakis and grey pants with the navy blazer, im guessing black pants for the other two.
i work pretty often and id rather rotate my wardrobe around so i dont have to spend so much
actually all the colors that you have are very versatile honestly. it depends on how far you are willing to go out there as far as color goes. as far as your job im not sure if color is an issue.. . but for navy you can wear another shade of brown besides khaki.. olive would look alright also. red possibly white..   herringbone, ive seen people wear red pants, orange, brown, khaki, olive.. i think it really depends on how you match your shirt and tie with the whole look that also makes a difference.. thats just my opinion though.   also dont forget you get get some pants with some suttle patterns in it to be a little different also.. here is an example from the style blogger
plaid-pants.jpg

Originally Posted by i L t O i V f E

navy is the most versatile blazer you can have. you got the two basic combos of khaki and gray down. I would say try other colors too, as long as they are appropriate for the place you work. here is a picture of a navy blazer used in multiple ways:

10q9ver.jpg

gray is tricky. it really goes with primarily 3 colors - khaki, gray which is MANY shades lighter or white. black would probably look tacky so i'll stay away from that. here are a couple ideas of gray too ... for color purposes ... you can accessorize as works best for you:

1ql3iu.jpg

i'll suggest you get a brown one too ... maybe something in a plaid pattern ... or a really dark brown ... like chocolate brown. those will go well also with grey pants, khakis, off-white and a few other colors.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

So I'm thinking of picking up some Palladiums to relieve my elementary school days (I'm thinking around 96-99 here).

Anyone got Baggys or Highs?

I haven't had the chance to try them on at stores. I shall do that one day.
i copped 2 pairs of the Baggys, black and khaki. I like them because you can pull off more than one look with them, plus i have received nothing but compliments every time i wear them

Excuse the large pictures I can't re-size them on my phone
Allen Edmond Navy Suede Wingtips
Lucky Brand Chinos, J. Crew Crewneck (off white/eggshell), Military Jacket

mail
mail

Nii, stripes looks good on you. You look like you lost a few pounds in that first suit, maybe it has something to do with it too but it definitely looks good.

thanks guys ... got back on the bike more frequently the last couple weeks and am back to my normal weight (200). I'm trying to get to 190 though and then hopefully tone up a bit. i hope i can stay at 190 pretty much forever. Its hard though because i am obsessed with carbs, especially rice ... lol.

havent had rice in 5 days and i'm feigning like a crack head
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Yo Nii, is that your red Benz? I always see it in the pics, so I've always wondered. Its a very dope ride
pimp.gif
naah - i drive the white car next to it. the red benz seems to make my clothes look better than my car, so i like posing next to it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom