Dressing better

High end suits on Hautelook Christian Dior Paul Smith etc for like 390 hope this helps some of you guys who are always searching for steals and nice suits

Lanvin x H&M Mens Collection

9bf47d.jpg

dc68g1.jpg
10h9au0.jpg

kcnrm.jpg
30cwwgi.jpg

1rorjp.jpg
vpj7nr.jpg

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Fitted =/= Slim

Those jeans are extremely baggy.  I understand you lost some weight. 

Jump on some 514's, if those are too snug try some 559's.  I say those because they are relatively cheap.  Don't jump on designer jeans if you plan on dropping more weight.
thats my whole issue...
mad.gif
i was 300 on the dot, i weigh about 240-245 now, 38 waist, i think i could rock a 36 seeing as i need a belt for the 38's... its just my core and hips im pretty wide so cloths look weird... plus i dont want to waste $ since i dont have a job plus im trying to lose 20-25 lbs probably more, i want to see how my body adjusts...
Gap Standard Fit were perfect in my transition from baggy to a more proper fit. From there you can move on to the Authentic Fit. Then Straight.

Plus they have 30% sales every week at Gap, so you can get them for cheap.

And the Selvedge pairs are actually pretty solid.

My peacoat recommendation
[h1]Men's Slim Fitting Wool Peacoat DU704I[/h1]An updated twist on the classic peacoat, men’s slim fitting fingertip length 24 oz. Melton wool peacoat has metal buttons and a cotton lining. The inside features two chest pockets. Made in Canada.  $240
Schott

268_193.jpg

Originally Posted by BennyFranko

Originally Posted by BennyFranko

Been lurking this thread and decided to unearth this screen name for help. Can anybody direct me to some sites/brand that provide a casual look for Big & Tall shoppers?
I do pretty well with Gap and Old Navy. but my entire closet is Gap/Old Navy, and I'd like to expand.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
what are you looking to get? Jean, Suits, sweaters, etc.

anyone know where to get red wing styled boots for a little less than their price tag, kind of steep @ $150 + ?

True that. I was still hoping for at least one pair of Lanvin inspired sneakers.

Originally Posted by RFX45

True that. I was still hoping for at least one pair of Lanvin inspired sneakers.

I'm actually glad they went in a new direction with this collab.  It would've been boring to recycle the same style shoe, and just slap a "H&M x Lanvin" on the side of it.

As for the collection, nothing blows my skirt up, but the pieces are priced perfectly.

i'm tryin to step my vest game up fellas...

any suggestions?

i'm not for spending $100 and $200 like some of yall though....

Originally Posted by Pitman13

I'm actually glad they went in a new direction with this collab.  It would've been boring to recycle the same style shoe, and just slap a "H&M x Lanvin" on the side of it.

As for the collection, nothing blows my skirt up, but the pieces are priced perfectly.

Well, it was supposed to be Lanvin x H&M but all I see are H&M items w/o much inspiration from Lanvin.
The womens collab looks much more itneresting but the mens side isn't anything special.

I didn't want them to just redux a Lanvin sneaker w/ cheaper materials but sneakers are one of their best sellers, an inspired pair of sneakers would have been nice.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Not impressed by the H&M x Lanvin, I'm actually pretty disappointed.

fail to begin with
indifferent.gif

anyway the Lanvin stuff doesn't look like anything special...I'll have to see in person however
from a quality standpoint, h&m is usually a miss.
can anyone recommend a short, gray wool coat?  been trying to find a really warm one with a small, standup collar and no luck.  my number one choice so far is a j. crew one lined with thinsulate that is really warm but has a big collar.

I totally agree that H&M sucks from a quality standpoint, usually. Every now and then you find a decent piece, but I've stopped going in there altogether because the garbage/useful ratio is titled too far in the wrong direction.

Bought these the other day; needed some boots.

Rag & Bone x Timberland

Might pick up either the black shoes or brown shoes from that Lanvin collaboration, theyre only $80 each.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I don't want anything that has cheap quality and make (I..E. Old Navy, Gap, etc etc).

I was looking at these pea coats, but none of them had everything that I wanted. I basically want a navy blue classic pea coat, with side pockets and has a nice tapered fit. I don't the buttons to rise too high. 3 buttons on each side would be amazing. Polo Ralph Lauren made a REALLY nice one 2-3 year ago, but the ones they make now aren't the same.

I basically want something with side pockets, but also breast pockets outside as well. One thing I'm very specific of is the the military style shoulder straps and also a hidden collar strap to use to cover your face. The older Polo Ralph Lauren Pea coat had all this.

BTW...This is what I meant when i said I wanted a military style shoulder strap.

This is what I was looking at so far...

1. J. Crew- $225

http://www.jcrew.com/mens...l/PRDOVR~87195/87195.jsp

images_onFigure_87_87195_87195_WB2192_m_tif_a1560ba1533318c2.jpg

2. Tommy Hilfiger- $139

http://www1.macys.com/cat...675#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D15

3. Polo Ralph Lauren- $425

http://www.ralphlauren.co...ts&parentPage=family
I just placed my order for the J.Crew peacoat.  Went into the store today to try it on, the fit is perfect for me
pimp.gif
.  Beware though, I planned on ordering the navy, but its an extremely dark navy in person.  Could pass for black from the distance.  I opted for the charcoal.  Can't wait for it to arrive.  25% btw online only right now.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Anyone know where I can get this style of vest for a decent price?

I'm also looking for something similar to this.  Either a herringbone or wool quilted vest.  Only one I came across is Zara's which I might check out this week.  Anyone else know of anything similar?

Back
Top Bottom