Dressing better

Originally Posted by KVN

Just my Red Wings. The 6inch are actually from the Inspired line last year, and I have a pair of 875's coming in. Hoping to distress/custom the inspired ones this weekend. Also got the tan chukkas for a great price considering they retail for $220. Those threw some mink oil on them as well as beat them with a hammer! The leather on these are hella stiff!
Them joints look brand new..

My iron rangers are beatl... they still look
pimp.gif
though.. I want to get some 9016's this year. Something with some traction on the sole. Iron rangers are basically skates in the snow, cant walk 5 yards without buckling
laugh.gif

anyone have red wing beckman chukkas?? i'm looking for pics of them worn

been looking for a cheaper boot alternative 'cause i've been pondering the thought of selling my alden indy's to help fund other things i want

I hope everyone is pretty much stocked for Fall/Winter. You should now be looking towards Spring/Summer in my opinion. If you are looking to save money now is the time to start. I usually only pick up necessities for the current season during the season. Or unless the deal is just amazing. Am I the only person who does this?

I think both dudes posted above work in J. Crew in Soho. I saw at least one of them there yesterday.
And whats the coupon for Banana Republic 50%, I like one of there tweed sport coats.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

I hope everyone is pretty much stocked for Fall/Winter. You should now be looking towards Spring/Summer in my opinion. If you are looking to save money now is the time to start. I usually only pick up necessities for the current season during the season. Or unless the deal is just amazing. Am I the only person who does this?

I buy my wardrobe's necessities as soon as that season's stock arrives in stores.  Basically, the flyest of the season's collection. 

Then, wait for the late-mid of the season to murder the sales with any extra add-ons.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Pretty casual week:
You work for the Federal Government?

no - why do you think i do?

Your workspace, computer, keyboard, and cubicle are very similar.  Not just from that pic, but from the other ones too.

LOL - i've been in many government establishments and most of them look different based on when they were built. Anyway, naah - i dont work for the Fed.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Fall Etiquette: The Quilted jacket

jerryfit.jpg

jerry1.jpg

i like the navy quilt ... always been my favorite color in quilts.

gotta dig out the quilt jacket ... its been getting plenty cold lately ... might rock it next week.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I think both dudes posted above work in J. Crew in Soho. I saw at least one of them there yesterday.
And whats the coupon for Banana Republic 50%, I like one of there tweed sport coats.
yea, i'm pretty sure i saw the one in the black quilted jacket at the mens shop when i was there a few weeks ago

i'm open to a NT discount/hook-up for J Crew
nerd.gif

they got these on sale on polo.com, been wanting these since last year  finally decided to purchase
pPOLO2-8132083_standard_v330.jpg

ok guys! i need yalls help! i need shoes for winter! boots, sneakers, whatever you can help me out wit causal etc etc...

what are some shoes and colors everyone should have in their closet this winter?

jerry1.jpg

i like the navy quilt ... always been my favorite color in quilts.

gotta dig out the quilt jacket ... its been getting plenty cold lately ... might rock it next week.
This can be had on Polo.com with code Nov0410 for almost half price.
I would get it but my wife would quilt stitch my balls if I come thru with another jacket.

Women do love the quilt stitch on Chanel so you maybe on to something there, get the jacket.
laugh.gif

jkissifita.jpg

qd.jpg
Those Sebago boots are great, bought them last month at Saks Fifth if anyone is looking for them. I highly recommend.

Also, the quilted jacket trend is picking up I saw a few heads with the navy polo quilt. I dont know if they would fit well on a slim type, so I think I'll pass
laugh.gif

shoe1.jpg

Quilted jacket has been a Fall staple for years...so many ways to wear it.
  Are both by Ralph Lauren?

Info on the saddles putty/navy saddles.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom