Dressing better

I'm planning on getting a couple of shirts altered.
Just wondering what do I ask for? Cause its going to be my first time getting my stuff fitted.
Basically my shirts are a bit loose around the waist and arms. Not horribly loose. Do I say, "I want them Fitted" or is there proper lingo?

Tell your tailor you want your shirt "taken in" slightly from the sides. He can pinch your shirt
with pins to give you an idea of what the final result will be like

Originally Posted by Lil Cardiac

He states that his boots are Paul Smith's, but for the life of me I can't find them.  Anyone know of these or a similar style?

Check out Billy Reid's Olden Boot.  The Billy Reid stores carry a distressed brown version but on Tobi.com you can find an all black wingtip boot similar to what he is wearing here.

168926037.jpg

%%+

Originally Posted by Lil Cardiac

He states that his boots are Paul Smith's, but for the life of me I can't find them.  Anyone know of these or a similar style?
I don't know what they are but those are stunningly beautiful. The shape/height looks so perfect. I'm sure they are far, far beyond my price range. 
frown.gif

PersiaFly wrote:
I don't know what they are but those are stunningly beautiful. The shape/height looks so perfect. I'm sure they are far, far beyond my price range. 
frown.gif

I know right?  I'm fairly certain they are the PS Corso's that RFX stated.  Finding a pair, and one in black, is impossible though. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

^I'd go with black since you got stuff to match, but browns look good too

thanks, I think I'm going to go with the black ones.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I need some help, I'm looking to buy some shoes for this fall/winter but I have a hard time finding something that's not all-stars or Keds.

I finally found something, but now I can't decide which color to buy. I'm leaning towards the black ones because it works with everything and I just ordered a black jacket.

Hey I have a Belstaff Roadmaster, and I wear Desert Boots or lace up boots with them. It's a motorcycle jacket, so dress accordingly. I personally think it would look a little weird with a sneaker/shoe hybrid.

You have a good point but I rather dress accordingly to my outfit instead of jacket, plus Clarks desert boots or lace up boots do not fit me well, at all.

Originally Posted by djaman

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I need some help, I'm looking to buy some shoes for this fall/winter but I have a hard time finding something that's not all-stars or Keds.

I finally found something, but now I can't decide which color to buy. I'm leaning towards the black ones because it works with everything and I just ordered a black jacket.

What shoe is this? I need a pair of these.

Fred Perry Dorsey

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by termanology27

Recent pick ups.
5165931098_a208aa4f2c.jpg

5165931170_fc9fb98009.jpg

Is that the J. Crew alpaca joint?...how's the material feel, is it itchy?
pimp.gif
nicely done

nice sweater.  i was lookin into this same one.  makes me want it even more
pimp.gif
i didn't even see it online. Maybe i can find it in the store

Anyone know some affordable brands for some tweed gloves? I need grey and brown. H&M has some now but the price isn't really attractive at all.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by sStutter

http://www.landsend.com/p..._0000000043&origin=index

Just a heads up, I just copped this. Pretty good deal in my opinion, considering Ralph Lauren has the same vest for like 200.

Copped! I was in the market for a new vest. They one I got now is too damn bulky and looks like a flak jacket on me.
LandsEnd Coupon 30% of everything + FSGood thru 11/15, FS on purchases over $50

LESHARE30 and PIN 7785

hope you used it...try to cancel if you haven't.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Just a heads up, I just copped this. Pretty good deal in my opinion, considering Ralph Lauren has the same vest for like 200.

Copped! I was in the market for a new vest. They one I got now is too damn bulky and looks like a flak jacket on me.
LandsEnd Coupon 30% of everything + FS Good thru 11/15, FS on purchases over $50

LESHARE30 and PIN 7785

one of the reasons why i keep checking this thread. i had this in my cart, came here to post pics of the week and here is a discount code.

much appreciated bra.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

LandsEnd Coupon 30% of everything + FSGood thru 11/15, FS on purchases over $50

LESHARE30 and PIN 7785

Good lookin out ITD, copped the bubble and suede oxfords. Put in the codes, price went from 99.99 to 59.99 
pimp.gif

397447_AE10_LF_ZUH
380880_AK09_LF_JBR

spacer.gif

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Anyone know where I can get these Timberland Earthkeepers for less than the $160 retail?

2zrztl4.jpg
Timberland has an annual 40% sale, Macy's will have some coupons soon...or the outlets.

I still have the low top version which I haven't used
tired.gif

Good lookin out ITD, copped the bubble and suede oxfords. Put in the codes, price went from 99.99 to 59.99 58.98
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

397447_AE10_LF_ZUH
380880_AK09_LF_JBR

spacer.gif
I had to do it with those prices ... now i gotta work on a fit ...

Back
Top Bottom