Dressing better

KanyeWestPremiere.jpg

Originally Posted by hadegbite

KanyeWestPremiere.jpg

Lmfao! That's probably the beat way to pull them off....Scott does them right too, but that suit with loafers, you might end up catchingore attention than you may want...idk...::kanye shrug::No pun intended.

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by sp1die

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:

Collar would look better tucked in on the first pic.. Buy a new pullover just all one color without the lil V in the front.

It was impossible keeping it tucked since the sweater's opening is very wide. Too wide.

That's where buttonfly collars come in at.

Broke out the Abington's today.
ob0bbl.jpg
Fresh
pimp.gif

Please I need info on these I've been looking all over the web.

abington by timberland 3 Eye Boat Wedge. those are from earlier in the year and may be harder to find. the grey suede and black leather however are all over the place.  http://www.pickyourshoes....435&productcode=140. you might want to look around or wait a minute if you don't need to have these right now, i got my pairs for 75 a piece. but these are well worth the 120 price.

Picked up about 4 pairs of slim fit pants at H&M today.

They really aren't to far behind my Polo, Boss, or even Zegna's and for $25 they are really unbeatable. (Chino's anyway, slacks are a different story)

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by sp1die

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:

Collar would look better tucked in on the first pic.. Buy a new pullover just all one color without the lil V in the front.

It was impossible keeping it tucked since the sweater's opening is very wide. Too wide.

That's where buttonfly collars come in at.

Broke out the Abington's today.
ob0bbl.jpg
Fresh
pimp.gif

Please I need info on these I've been looking all over the web.

abington by timberland 3 Eye Boat Wedge. those are from earlier in the year and may be harder to find. the grey suede and black leather however are all over the place.  http://www.pickyourshoes....435&productcode=140. you might want to look around or wait a minute if you don't need to have these right now, i got my pairs for 75 a piece. but these are well worth the 120 price.
Urban Outfitters has them on sale on their website. The grey suede ones

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Thread title should be change to "People that think they're doing it"

Dressing expensive does not mean dressing "better"
Dressing slim/tailored does not mean dressing "better"
Dressing to be different does not mean dressing "better"
Dressing heritage does not mean dressing 'better"
Dressing trendy does not mean dressing "better"
Dressing "grown" does not mean dressing "better
Discovering J.Crew and Banana Republic does not mean dressing "better"

Only person with real STYLE that I see posting in here is Ty.

While 98% of the stuff in this thread makes me cringe, it's more about broadening horizons, deals etc, which is why I still check the thread.

Obviously dudes on SuFu are more steezed out, but they've been doing it a lot longer. Most of NT is still learning.

dudes on sufu dress mad omo... and too nerdy...

^ I'll go back again today or tomorrow and see if I can spot them. I wonder if they're scattered throughout the store like the rest of the footwear at H&M.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Are Jos A Bank suits any good? They're having a good sale and I need to pick up a couple suits...

I don't know but Jos A. Bank is always having a sale.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Are Jos A Bank suits any good? They're having a good sale and I need to pick up a couple suits...

I always see these guys' commercials, they practically give away their suits
laugh.gif

finally bought a pair of brown leather polo ranger boots. now to figure out how to wear them
laugh.gif

i know the conversation has happened, but i can't remember anybody posting results...

Has anybody done Indochino? How did the suit turn out? pics?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i know the conversation has happened, but i can't remember anybody posting results...

Has anybody done Indochino? How did the suit turn out? pics?
From everything I've read online it seems that it's sort of a crap-shoot. Some are extremely happy, some are moderately impressed, some are totally disappointed. Might be due to the precision required, and not always achieved, in the self-measurement process. 

can anyone recommend a short, warm wool jacket in gray or charcoal?  it seems impossible to find a good one.  stores only carry long jackets or coats now.

^
thanks.  i'll take a look next time i'm in macy's and see how warm it is.  i own a few INC items.  quality can be hit or miss.

the coat i ordered last week came in.  it's great except for the fact it's longer than i would like.  might just keep it and have a tailor shorten it.

I will post these before RFX chimes in 
laugh.gif

His knowledge of watches is superb, but they are a bit on the "take a loan out" side.

If you want something that is under $300, check these out.

I've seen the one in the Olive strap drop to $199 on Amazon (Reputable seller).  I passed and scooped up a Bulova that is similar for $75.  I'm about to jump on the Hamilton with the brown leather strap soon.  It's called the Hamilton Field Mechanical and as you see it has a variety of straps.

Originally Posted by Kramer

What style watches look best with casual stuff but could still be somewhat dressy?

i picked this up and cant stop looking at it. Looks great dressed up or dressed down.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

I ordered Clarks des.boots from Davidz, and I email-requested an RMA 3 days ago. No response yet...

I wear 9.5 in Nike, so I actually needed an 8.5. 9 was still roomy.
i wear 9.5 in nikes as well and wear 9 in desert boots which are a little roomy on me...but i put thin pillow soles in mine to make them a bit more comfortable and they fit good w/ that

i have a pair of wallabees (which seem to fit similar to desert boots) in size 8.5 and they hurt my toes after wearing them for awhile

9 may be your best option

Back
Top Bottom