Dressing better

those looking for slim fitting khakis/chinos should try the GAP's vintage slim fit pants I bought all three colors and they are my favorite non-jean pants. they should be on sale in most stores. i hope they bring them out in other colors.

So I was talked into getting a navy cardigan from JCrew from the lady that kept bringing me clothes to try on haha......To late to take it back.....I need ideas on how to wear it casually mainly. Plain T underneath? V Neck? Colors? I just don't see myself always throwing it on over a button up. Help please...pictures or something?

A white v-neck/crew neck is a good look under a cardigan...make sure is a nice clean and fitted tee though, you don't want some overwashed rag hanes.

For a meeting I had today...comments and criticism are welcomed.

Hard to tell from the quick picture, but it's a navy suit. Not pictured...Helm Ray-Ray boots in brown.

I like that your collar points are hidden under your lapels...button that top button. Maybe a different knot and a tie dimple. More angles needed big bro you look good tho!

Originally Posted by hymen man

like the fit Novice.
pimp.gif
Wheres the Sweater from? got a link?
I got the sweater vest from ebay, but the brand is express.

Ty - woulda gone with a more "earthy" colored bowtie ... to tie in with the greens and browns.
Shoemasta - nice shirt ... but fix your knot. a nice dimple takes a tie to the next level.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Ty - woulda gone with a more "earthy" colored bowtie ... to tie in with the greens and browns.
Shoemasta - nice shirt ... but fix your knot. a nice dimple takes a tie to the next level.

Thanks for the tip nii. What knot do you use mostly?

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Thanks for the tip nii. What knot do you use mostly?

four in hand is my go to knot. the ability to create a nice dimple though, is dependent on teh fabric of the tie, as well as the width.

didnt see you had already mentioned the meeting was over ... and gotten feedback on the dimple. sorry about that - must read more slowly
laugh.gif

I started off earlier with a different jacket this morning but seeing I'll be out late I figured I'd add a heavier coat and an extra layer. The purple white polka dots adds a sense of unbalance, that's what I wanted.
21o5thl.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Making moves today in McNairys.
nn5q3p.jpg

11vl2z9.jpg

Might be the quality of the pic that makes the coat look much better but I been urging to cop an olive toggle coat because of it.

i've got a job interview tomorrow afternoon. i've got a brand new black suit. what should i wear as my shirt/tie combo? just a white shirt and black tie?

so stick with the white shirt though? i've only got one suit that fits, but this is a huge job interview so hopefully i'll be buying a lot more suits real soon. also, what color tie would you go with?

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i've got a job interview tomorrow afternoon. i've got a brand new black suit. what should i wear as my shirt/tie combo? just a white shirt and black tie?

go with a white shirt and a navy blue based tie. either a stripe or something geometric. not too funky.

good luck man - hope you nail it!!

I've become addicted to thrift stores. Found a Banana Republic Tailored Fit, H&M Slim Fit, and other vintage blazers just $6.99 and under. The BR blazer doesn't fit me, but it looks and feels new. It still has extra buttons in cardboard and stitched unopened pockets and is made in egypt. I couldn't let it just sit there after my siblings bought me a blazer for over $200 from BR. Also found some awesome shoes, real leather uppers and sole, made in Spain. This makes me hate retail prices
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

2im28ur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom