Dressing better

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I've become addicted to thrift stores. Found a Banana Republic Tailored Fit, H&M Slim Fit, and other vintage blazers just $6.99 and under. The BR blazer doesn't fit me, but it looks and feels new. It still has extra buttons in cardboard and stitched unopened pockets and is made in egypt. I couldn't let it just sit there after my siblings bought me a blazer for over $200 from BR. Also found some awesome shoes, real leather uppers and sole, made in Spain. This makes me hate retail prices
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

2im28ur.jpg
Everything looks in good shape, except the shoes.

I was just about to ask if anybody was into "thrifting". I plan on checking out some shops here in
L.A. in hope of finding something nice.

Blazer in the morning, off during afternoon. Ironic that I'm on a shoe forum and I don't have very many shoes.
ohwell.gif

25hllld.jpg
I like this quite a bit actually. Simple, yet effective!

To work today:

hat brooks brothers

jacket - ralph lauren

sweater - uniqlo cashmere

shirt - mtm - alexander west - its striped in  shades of blue/brown if you can't tell from crappy pics

pants: calvin klein maybe? forget what thhey are but bought at marshalls for like $30

socks: paul smith

Shoes: salvatore ferragamo 

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

maybe i should just get this lova jacket and be done w/ it

med.jpg
smokin.gif
I was considering the same jacket....just gotta man up and purchase.
ohwell.gif
i've been eyeing this jacket as well.  wish i could try it on and see how it fits.  i'm going to be responsible though and buy textbooks instead.  the price of the jacket is probably equal to all my books this semester.

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

For a meeting I had today...comments and criticism are welcomed.

Hard to tell from the quick picture, but it's a navy suit. Not pictured...Helm Ray-Ray boots in brown.

what brand shirt is that?

Fellas, i know some of you own some Clark's Weaver boots. I just bought some in brown. I was wondering if any of you had any pics of them being worn.

Im not second guessing my purchase, im just impatient (waiting for them to ship).

pics?

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Blazer in the morning, off during afternoon. Ironic that I'm on a shoe forum and I don't have very many shoes.
ohwell.gif

25hllld.jpg

Not sure if it's the lighting but the brown pants with the grey sweater vest and blazer is kind of off to me. Overall fit is nice though, something about the color just isn't working.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by AC4Three

ohwell.gif

25hllld.jpg

Not sure if it's the lighting but the brown pants with the grey sweater vest and blazer is kind of off to me. Overall fit is nice though, something about the color just isn't working.
Hmmm...that's interesting. They're all very neutral colors but it works quite well in my mind. To each their own I suppose...

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

For a meeting I had today...comments and criticism are welcomed.

Hard to tell from the quick picture, but it's a navy suit. Not pictured...Helm Ray-Ray boots in brown.

what brand shirt is that?
Hugo Boss Black Label

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Nickelson+Wooster.JPG
Nickelson+Wooster2.JPG

*would not leave girlfriend 20 years younger than him around*
What does this mean? lol.
lol it means i wouldnt trust him around my woman look at him dude is a swagged out handsome grandpa..probably tell the young bird he know tricks from the 60's that are illegal in four states now.

^^thats Nick Wooster - the Men's Fashion Director at Neimann Marcus. he does wear some questionable items sometimes, but he is in fashion so i think he gets a pass.

Back
Top Bottom